DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2.0" LCD Car / Indoor Thermometer / Hygrometer - Black (-10'C~50'C / 20%~95% RH / 1 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Useful Good product Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalbertpasky on 02/13/2015

Pros: It shows the correct value of temperature and I suppose that the humidity measurements are correct Cons: It is slooooooooow to change

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybrazil415380 on 02/10/2015

Velmi jednoduchý teploměr s vlhkoměrem okolního prostředí. Objednal jsem tři a všechny v pořádku dorazily a fungují, objednávám další. Jediné co by teploměr mohl mít, je prosvícený displej, ve tmě není na displeji vidět vůbec nic. I přesto mohu jen doporučit.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byZhell on 02/10/2015

No gimmicks, just humidity and temperature. Exactly what I wanted. Pretty small, but big clear numbers

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byGrigorijPL on 02/07/2015

Pros: cheap, accurate, battery included Cons: battery insertion problem Thoughts: Bought for the car and it does what should do. Small problem when inserting the battery - positive battery side connector probably askew mounted so when pressed by battery touched negative side connector and short... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byhedseek on 02/06/2015

good product - does what it is suposed to do tried it in infrared sauna - goes up to 49 celsius then gives you an error but that's reasonable :) then tried it in a steam room - no problem up to 90 % humidity then switched it in car - works perfectly

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrobertdekkers on 02/05/2015

Pros: Encasing has solid build. Readout is accurate. easily readable at distance at different temperatures. Got a few of these, and tested them in temperatures from -5 to 30 and they show the same as proper temperature measurement equipment. Did not test yet how long they work on the battery. The... Read more

Impression:Solid build, accurate, easily readable ;

0 0 0

• posted byzerdelja on 02/04/2015

I bought three of these products and put them in every room. I have a dehumidifier and put it in the same places where my biggest moisture. Temperature is important because if it is less than 20c then needs a little warm space. Very useful and simple product.

Impression:Good product,Useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bypaulocwb2003 on 01/30/2015

Pros: Very cheap, good accuracy, extremelly low power consumption. Cons: Display numbers can only be seen in a small angle right in front the device. That difficults the readings if you want to monitor temperature and humidity in a room, for example. Other thoughts: The small reading angle is The... Read more

Impression:It could be better;

0 0 0

• posted byJettaman6 on 01/27/2015

Nice wee unit. I would not put too much confidence in the readings but for a rough indication, it does the job well. I bought this to monitor humidity levels in the house as I had observed a lot of condensation. This has been helpful in evaluating methods I have employed to reduce humidity I have... Read more

Impression:Useful,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bynandocuri on 01/27/2015

It's smaller than expected but didn't pay attention to the size prior to purchase it. It works as expected, and comes with the battery.

Impression:Good product,Useful,Small;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections