DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2.0" LCD Car / Indoor Thermometer / Hygrometer - Black (-10'C~50'C / 20%~95% RH / 1 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Useful Good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekirmit on 09/19/2016

Smaller than a matchbox. Visible display. Adequate size. Hygro and temperature on the same screen. Good price.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 5

• posted by9881148 on 09/05/2016

Great device for the money, I like it very much and I reordered it three times, I used each for different room.

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted by9881148 on 09/05/2016

Pro: very cheap thermometer, i used it in my rooms, I reordered it for each one so I can always control the temperature according to it.

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted byefsbio on 08/26/2016

chegou tudo em ordem. Ainda não sei se é preciso , mas comprei para ter uma referência da umidade do ar. Paz de Cristo, Jesus.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymohdya on 08/22/2016

I purchased 2 of these about 2 years ago, and recently bought 5 more as the first 2 were broken due to a bad fall (from around 2 m height)- although 1 is still usable although it has a small crack at the corner. The units have good accuracy and repeatability and meet the claimed specifications. I... Read more

Great Compact Hygro-Thermometer!

Impression:Good Value-for-Money Product;

0 0 2

• posted by9322864 on 07/30/2016

I purchased the same item one year or more ago and the 2 measurements temperature and humidity seemed ever reliable.. After a long time of use the humidity sensor stopped to work and I decided to order a new one, because it's very low price

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySlava7575 on 06/28/2016

Отличный товар, отличный магазин. Быстрая доставка. Низкие цены.

Impression:отлично,хорошо,Хороший;

0 0 0

• posted by9316667 on 06/15/2016

the termometer is working ok but the cover for the bactery where missing so i need to find e new one or use tape to hold the bactery

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjosealex28 on 06/13/2016

Funciona perfecto para lo que fue creado. Es pequeño pero con los números grandes. Lo dejas en el sitio que quieres y a funcionar. El margen de error respecto a otro que tengo mucho más caro es mínimo.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byLevin81 on 05/18/2016

This thermo- and hygrometer is small, compact and easy to use, but the quality does not look promising. It worked for a while and then all the digits just light up simultaneously. Removing and replacing battery does not help. So I can't recommend this thing even though it is very cheap.

Impression:Cheap,nice,Small;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere