DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2.0" LCD Car / Indoor Thermometer / Hygrometer - Black (-10'C~50'C / 20%~95% RH / 1 x LR44)
Customer’s impression:
excellent nice Useful Good product Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFLORAF10 on 07/25/2015

contento con este producto, a un precio casi regalado

Impression:excellent,Useful,muy contento;

0 0 0

• posted bycanada333 on 07/21/2015

Working well.used for home plants around the home and proper humidity. Both units seem to be in sync. So they must be accurate. Precision seems good also.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 1

• posted byalansividal on 07/19/2015

I just attached in my apartment and it`s very useful to check mainly the humidity levels and sometimes activate the humidifier in home. Recommended.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byvitlp on 07/16/2015

Muito bom

0 0 1

• posted bymaxxclaude on 07/14/2015

Pros: Small, Simple, Accurate. Fits under my radio in my car perfectly. Cons: Glitches past listed max temp. I live in Florida and the summers can get very hot, I parked my car in the sun and the screen went black. I eventually got it back to normal and the last recorded temp it took was 57c So a... Read more

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 1

• posted byakazakevich on 07/10/2015

Received this gadget during short delivery time (10 days)! Very nice shopping service, good and kind seller, cool device! All received in good package, without some defects, device is working proper and well. All is what I need. Thanks for DX and seller!

0 0 0

• posted byAugenioGM on 06/30/2015

Pros: Entrega rapida, buena calidad. Cons: Ninguna El tiempo de entrega ha sido uno de los mas rapidos desde que compro online, el producto vienen bien embalado y funciona correctamente. La calidad es buena considerando el precio.

0 0 0

• posted byjosepetri on 06/27/2015

Pros: Very simple and useful, I am using one of these in a box with electronics equippaments running, and with that I can check the temperature and humit very useful. Con: Plastic Parts are a little bit harder to fit Pros: Muito simples e fácio de usar, estou usando um desses em um quadro onde de... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9012048 on 06/23/2015

Best instrument.

0 0 0

• posted bykingmook on 06/23/2015

Pros, cheap! cons, I ordered 2pcs, they are not indicating the same! of by one degree and one pct humidity.. no problem 4 me! Nice!!

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere