Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjlazaro on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A charger for use during a long trip by car. You can connect Nintendo DS, GPS, phone, tablet... Cons:Charger is delivered with adapter for all connections. The main problem is the "Amperes". 500mA is ok for some devices but other one need bigger elec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeda on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap, it has 4 ports which is good. Because you will usually get 1, max 2 ports. Cons:Unfortunately I was charging my GPS and two smartphones, and after one hour GPS just turned off. Then I realized that the device is probably overheated (it was very hot) and it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTRaTSeRiF on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Amazing price, allows multiple electronic devices to be charged at the same time, nice solid fit into my Civic's socket, the extra cable is a nice bonus Cons:My wife hears the high-pitched noise when charging multiple devices, but I don't, mostly due to my crappy hearin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZdebe on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great way to charge multiple usb devices when on a road trip! Easy to use ports, no wear for the last 3 months, that I could notice. Cons:A bit bulky and the side connector to charge a phone... I really have never used the side wire, neither do I trust it 100%... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonaslewin on 07/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it says, and I have no problems connecting it in my car. I love the addon extra cable, making it possible to charge USB 5 devices. Cons:When I charge any device, it makes an annoing high pitch sound. I have to buy a dual charger, and only use this when I re... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very solid build! All ports work --- USB and DC. A built-in red LED indicates power to the unit (very useful). The actually output is just over 5.5 volts --- not 6 volts, as indicated in the product description. Cons:The narrow portion that plugs into the car's 12 V pow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgusSs on 09/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Review for USB 4-port Car Adapter Pro: 4 USB ports on the car. Comes with all the accesories to connect Everything. You will never run out of usb port to charge things Tiene 4 puertos USB para el auto. Viene con todos los accesorios que puedas necesitar. Nnuca te vas a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHQuest on 02/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:4 USB ports are perfect for a daily usage: me and my GF have both iPhones and iPods, so I need at least 2 USB ports daily, or all 4 in some days. Cons:The output power is lower than the SKU 15618, which charges just one Apple device at a time. In short, I can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotech on 08/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a very handy gizmo for providing car power to phones, ipods, and ndses. 4 ports is enough that i don't have to unplug something each time i want to plug something in. and it would be very nice if ALL handheld device manufacturers would standardize on something the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriskinhos on 07/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it has an expensive price imo. It could be a lot cheapper. 4 USB orts + 1 port with cell phone charger connectors. Really handy to charge things. Cons:the power it's not suficient to charge many devices at the same time. which makes this product a bit stupid. if... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections