Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJihar on 10/30/2013

4 USB - it is really enough to use navigator, charge telephone, my 3g wify router, and 1 USB port is free for something else =) good plastic case holding in car 12v plug stable, don't jump out from it as some other adapters may be it's too big, but I can live with it =) indicator is not visible in some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucaslucas80 on 08/26/2013

- device is lightweight and well built - comes with lots of (useless) connectors - fits up to 4 usb plugs (don't know the output from them, though) - no heating - connectors are small and you can be easily lost (personally they're useless, I only care for the usb) - after more than 10 days of daily use,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjlazaro on 06/18/2013

A charger for use during a long trip by car. You can connect Nintendo DS, GPS, phone, tablet... Charger is delivered with adapter for all connections. The main problem is the "Amperes". 500mA is ok for some devices but other one need bigger electrical supply. In my car is ok, with my galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymeda on 06/02/2013

It's cheap, it has 4 ports which is good. Because you will usually get 1, max 2 ports. Unfortunately I was charging my GPS and two smartphones, and after one hour GPS just turned off. Then I realized that the device is probably overheated (it was very hot) and it was not charging at all. I tried it only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTRaTSeRiF on 02/09/2013

Amazing price, allows multiple electronic devices to be charged at the same time, nice solid fit into my Civic's socket, the extra cable is a nice bonus My wife hears the high-pitched noise when charging multiple devices, but I don't, mostly due to my crappy hearing. I don't find the 5th port all that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZdebe on 09/14/2012

Great way to charge multiple usb devices when on a road trip! Easy to use ports, no wear for the last 3 months, that I could notice. A bit bulky and the side connector to charge a phone... I really have never used the side wire, neither do I trust it 100%, but I guess it could also work well. Maybe a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonaslewin on 07/20/2011

It does what it says, and I have no problems connecting it in my car. I love the addon extra cable, making it possible to charge USB 5 devices. When I charge any device, it makes an annoing high pitch sound. I have to buy a dual charger, and only use this when I really need to charge 3 or more at the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLightfan99 on 01/11/2011

Very solid build! All ports work --- USB and DC. A built-in red LED indicates power to the unit (very useful). The actually output is just over 5.5 volts --- not 6 volts, as indicated in the product description. The narrow portion that plugs into the car's 12 V power port is a bit shorter than normal;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgusSs on 09/29/2010

Review for USB 4-port Car Adapter Pro: 4 USB ports on the car. Comes with all the accesories to connect Everything. You will never run out of usb port to charge things Tiene 4 puertos USB para el auto. Viene con todos los accesorios que puedas necesitar. Nnuca te vas a quedar sin puertos usb para cargar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHQuest on 02/12/2010

4 USB ports are perfect for a daily usage: me and my GF have both iPhones and iPods, so I need at least 2 USB ports daily, or all 4 in some days. The output power is lower than the SKU 15618, which charges just one Apple device at a time. In short, I can't use this device to charge any of my Apple devices,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections