Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Four USB ports AND an additional power charger port.
- It's the same size as the regular-sized single-USB-port charger that sells for far more in local stores.
- The phone adapters provided. I've only used the SonyEricsson and mini-USB plugs, but they work great for my SE phone, Blackberry, and a whole host of USB devices.
- The build quality is quite acceptable.
- The high-pitched noise when the current draw is high. I haven't figured it out yet, but it seems to happen if the total current draw exceeds some certain amount.
- It fits rather loosely in the cigarette lighter plug in my car. Not unacceptably loose, but it seems to require much less force to dislodge than just about every other cigarette-lighter chargers that I've ever used.
It's cut down on the clutter in my car by quite a bit. I have managed to charge my GPS, two phones, and a PMP all at once without any problems with this charger.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.