DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire 16340 3.6V Batteries (4-pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHippoboy on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Recieved the batteries in working order, fit my torchligh prefectly well. No issues with the size as the description of the product fits what it says. Charge it for several times, still in good condition. Comes in a box and is nicely packed. Cons:Currently I do not see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStupendousMan on 11/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheapest 16340 here? Yet quite good. Mine came in nice plastic boxes, that look exactly like sku.18074 . A very welcome surprise. Fit everything they are supposed to fit, unlike many others here. I ordered three 4-packs, and all batteries work fine. Cons:They came half... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfightnut on 10/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are just a batteries so I don't have much to say about them, they do the job I bought them for, but I did want to mention that mine came in a plastic case which was unexpected, but appreciated! You can never have too many of those cases. Cons:No cons as of now. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 02/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheapest option battery size 16340. They have a big advantage: Their size is the size of normal batteries, CR123. Cons:Confuses claimed capacity, but not testing them on special equipment is difficult to judge. OtherThoughts:I bought them specifically for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 11/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap! - good looking cells - +- quality - Lithium (no memory effect) - rechargeable lol - 3.6V ! - all works Cons:- don't charge up to 4.2volts, as written on cells. tried with 4.2CV 175CC, and with 4.2CV 300CC. both charges up to 3.72/3.73 volts. - at 3.7volts,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMarcinn70 on 08/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great batteries - the cheapest RCR123 - good looking - good quality - each work - li-ion - rechargeable I use them in a few rebuilt flashlights (3 * AAA) runtime is much longer than the 3 * AAA and is brighter light Cons:no cons! This price does not allow me to. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytesting12345678 on 02/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are the cheapest RCR123 batteries you can find anywhere. The price is amazing considering that they are shipped all the way from Hong Kong. The batteries are good looking and the heatshrink is also of good quality. Cons:The batteries are marked as 1000ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterlm on 11/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Back to purchase more of these value for money cells. They're cheap and affordable, so keeping spares for emergency use is a great idea. External quality looks similar to the previous batches that I bought. Am charging them now to test them out later. Cons:None... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 08/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, none has died or exploded on me, so that's a big plus. On a more serious note, these are unprotected batteries and require a lot of care to be used to their maximum potential. The capacity I have measured is around 500mah The batteries have held a curren... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeterlm on 06/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This time around I ordered two packs of these batteries and received the 880mA version whereas I received the 1000mAh ones earlier on. The 1000mAh versions were grossly mislabelled as they were lasted only 25 minutes powering the 9V Xenon of SKU903 while my true... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections