DX » Community » Reviews » AOSON M723 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - White
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeltioquecompra on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Maybe Good Tablet for that price, for this price in my country you get a really bad tablet. That tablet will cost over 200 € so It is good to give it a chance. It a really good item for that price, believe me I studied 3 years of computer engineering and I kno... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohny4621 on 07/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fast seamless transfer from apps to Internet .Router connect was super simple to access my router .super fast possessor speed blows my PC Away.. Many free apps to choose from on amazon app store touch screen is very responsive .. Gravity sensor works great .the 2 camera's... Read more

9 3
  • posted bygetvmurali on 07/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good, value for money product. Serves the purpose. Can be used for a light to moderate usage. The configuration is good and can be used for playing. Cons:The screen is not upto a very good level. Swipe responsiveness is bad. All the accessories provided were ave... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections