DX » Community » Reviews » AOSON M723 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.1.1 Quad Core Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera - White
Customer’s impression:
price Style
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjgodinho on 12/18/2014

Pros: It was exactly as described. The screen is responsive but could be larger. Even being a Quad Core/1.5 GHZ with 1GB of RAM sometimes is a bit slow and takes some time to open the applications. The construction quality is good and the exterior aspect is very good. The front camera it's not so good ... Read more

Impression:price,Style;

0 0 0

• posted byeltioquecompra on 06/11/2014

Maybe Good Tablet for that price, for this price in my country you get a really bad tablet. That tablet will cost over 200 € so It is good to give it a chance. It a really good item for that price, believe me I studied 3 years of computer engineering and I know what I am saying. The charger came off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalcosound on 04/10/2014

One of the cheapest quad-core tablets you can find around. Hardware specs are quite impressive for this price. Didn't make thorough tests but looks like a fast engine and HD video reproduction is smooth. My tablet came with Android 4.2.2 installed, complete with EU charger and cables. HDMI output (but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbrasero on 03/29/2014

I bought this tablet for my nephews and I'm really happy. It is a powerful system that can be used to play and watch film. As is usually normal camera is pretty bad. is difficult to find a cover that fits the tablet especially if children are going to use it's a good tablet for a non proffesional use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynexoide on 01/13/2014

It's a cheap tablet. When I bought it it was really cheap compared to what existed in local shops, when I received it it was cheap but not so much. External quality is good. Hardware inside is what you pay for... THE pro is that it has 1Gb ram. If we think about price, there are no real cons. Battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byperezio on 01/09/2014

Es rápido, pequeño, terminaciones bastante buenas para el precio. El cargador y otros cables viene en una caja distinta al tablet, y todo viene en una bolsa ziploc. Si lo envías de regalo no es la mejor presentación. La pantalla debiera mejorar, mayor contraste y definición, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDajgon on 12/12/2013

The finishing is fine and the quality is also ok considering the cost and benefits. The configuration is easy and the connections are also enough. LCD despite to be capacitive could have a better luminance, but it is ok for the price. The charger quality is poor, but as it is a standard USB charger can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysemrovb on 11/28/2013

It is very cheap quad core tablet with 7inch screen and 1Gb Ram and 8Gb memory. It is very good quality and very fast procesor for surfing on net and also for playing some great games. It is very easy to use this tablet. It is in china language as defolt and is hard to set other language. The Aoson M7... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxilion on 11/27/2013

Las aplicaciones pueden descargarse sin problemas desde el aplicativo Google Play de Android. El producto esta hecho de materiales de buena calidad. La sensibilidad de la pantalla es correcta. La duración de la batería es de 2 a 3 horas. Los accesorios son de calidad media. El servicio de atenci&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEloiRotava on 11/25/2013

Works for the porpuse. My son loves to paint or play angry birds. With external keyboard work as a cheap netbook. Bluetooth not avaliable. Not really a big con, but will be better with bleutooth phones. I was impressed by the quality of this product. Really good. My score by Antutu was 7800. Should be ... Read more

My Antutu X Score

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections