DX » Community » Reviews » Roswheel 12496M-G5 Saddle Touch Screen Bag for Cell Phone w/ Earphone Hole - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvkash on 05/04/2014

The bag was bought for a smartphone, as well as for the battery pack 18650 for front lights. The window size for smartphones with screen sizes up to 5". My Samsung Galaxy Nexus (4.56") fit perfectly. Touch screen normally work through the film, no longer need to get a smartphone from a bag ... Read more

inside mount top view

0 0 1

• posted bysvandenpoll1979 on 01/19/2014

Good looking, well made and very handy. My Phone fits very well and the touchscreen works well when the Phone is in the bag. The size of your Phone doesn't really matter. When you want to use the bag to store things, it's a bit small. This product is better than phonestand on your steering wheel. For ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadibul on 12/12/2013

Good build quality, my Optimus G fits well together with its TPU case and the touch still works good enough through the PVC foil. Useful if you don't want to carry a backpack to store wallet, phone, keys, arm/leg warmers, patch kits etc. none The headphones connection cable that comes with it does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywillyciano on 10/25/2013

Fits in any frame. There is no problem, because with the three straps fixed it nicely. I have the Samsung Galaxy S2 and is perfect in size. It displays perfectly when I use the smartphone as a GPS on routes. In carry the keys, tools and everything you need for a bike route. The only bad thing I can say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytchelomgf on 09/19/2013

Well, I was looking, for long time, a way to carry the cellphone during my mountain bike activities in order to use maps and navigation apps while I´m riding ... This kind of bag seems to be the solution. You can put some more things inside and the cellphone is fixed safely inside. As the bag&#1... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections