DX » Community » Reviews » Miniisw M-TB Universal Mini Portabe Tripod for Gopro Hero 3+ / 3 / Hero2 / Hero / SJ4000 - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivanab04 on 04/07/2014

perfect matching for gopro hero2. I was not sure if everything will match together, but it matches really perfectly. And it is really easy to put the camera on it. The position and the angles are adjustable, what is a big pro, because it is not allwasy the same hight that you want to catch. it is great size, not too big, light weight so it fits everywhere.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmarkus on 02/26/2014

Easy manageable tripod. The size is perfect as it allows it to fit well in a backpack or other small spaces. Another benefit is that it also can extend a few extra centimeters. Be prepared for the size of the tripod may not be as expected. The Tripod is pretty small, so please check the measurements before ordering. The price is very good, as usual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeiniti on 01/20/2014

This is a great tripod for GoPro 3! Very light, easy to use and works fine! Very cheap price. The finish is a little poor and that's it. Considering that almost 99% of this site comes with a "strange" plastic material, this is not a cons topic indeed. We buy, kinda hoping to get this kind of product quality, right? This is a must-have product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrabcon on 07/10/2013

I bought this mainly for my GoPro camera, so that I had a stable platform when I wanted to take stills or time-lapse scenery video. Beats the old camera tripod on size and weight, but has all of the same positioning x/y/z axis options. I have also used it with my compact camera quite successfully, but I don't think I'd trust it with a full size weighty ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections