DX » Community » Reviews » Roswheel 12496M-B5 Bike Saddle 4.8" Touch Screen Bag for Cell Phone w/ Earphone Hole - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Easy отлично big
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byduuri on 08/24/2015

pros: build very well, very useful on bike to store your phone and other small things. easy to remove from bike cons: didn't find any

Impression:good,Good product,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byferesc on 07/19/2015

Pros: Cheap, good quality Cons: sometimes I can't unlock the phone when it is in the bag. Overall: Very nice product, I use it to carry the phone, the keys, my wallet and a battery for a headlight. It has a minijack for headphones that is very useful if you like listeing music while riding.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byr610n10 on 07/16/2015

Pros: Good product, good material. Phone fixed good, not hanging. Storage capacious enough. The protective film can control the phone without pulling. Cons: Belt attachment to the frame is too long and not fastened bag. We had to alter them so that they can properly tightened.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8801258 on 07/13/2015

simple, yet very useful. looks great also. Pros: looks great, has a reflective stripes. Cons: one of the laces for mounting are way too long. But that's not a big deal. Would recommend.

Impression:good,Good product,Very very nice item;

0 0 0

• posted byelencarlos on 05/25/2015

easy to use, nice bag, big to put even a inner tube and tools, fit the cellphone.

Impression:Good product,Easy,big;

0 0 0

• posted byBalonar on 05/05/2015

I bought this bag, cause i wanted to see on my cell phone all the necessary stuff when biking. Bag is fitted very well. One small (really very small) cons: if you have power bank inside bag, you cannot charge the phone. We know GPS and such apps are battery eating :) Overall: satisified customer

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted by9116496 on 04/13/2015

Useful but the product is a little difficult to charge the cellphone inside.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byeddy2382 on 03/29/2015

the looks are good as described, the attaching straps work well however the size is not as described or maybe I was sent the wrong size item as there are various sizes available. the length is a described however It is approximately 1 cm more narrow and leww deep than described.

looks good looks good

Impression:Good product,Good choice,Good looks;

0 0 2

• posted byDJoRDJ734 on 03/28/2015

Хорошая сумка для велосипеда!

Impression:отлично,Хорошее;

0 0 0

• posted byjoseserrano on 03/26/2015

bueno bonito y barato que mas pedir

Impression:Good choice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere