DX » Community » Reviews » Miniisw M-B2 Quick Installation Bicycle Mount for Gopro Hero 4/3 / 3+ / Hero2 / Hero / SJ4000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Strong MVP
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylausmaja on 08/06/2014

Pros: - It is light. - It has perfect fit with original GoPro parts. - It is easy to extend the range of mount (if it is too short for your bike central tube, you can buy new screw (anywhere) and just extend it ... - It is VERY good deal... I mean 6.69 $ ??? That is SOOO COOOL in comparison with original ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygoprodejan on 08/04/2014

pros: very good, strong product, will save a lot of money and get the product that will do the asked... cons: smell, it bends a little when you fix it strong I like it very much, I don't fell like I will lose my GoPro... the price is right and I'm very pleased with this product. Read more

Impression:good,Strong,MVP;

1 0 0

• posted byMaxleb72 on 01/15/2014

I am very satisfied with my purchase, arrived fast, cheap good quality and easy to install. It allows to immortalize my exits MOUNTAIN BIKE with my friends and I find that great. The small inconvenience is that the video moves when her will be on drugs is fixed to the frame but she moves just as much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRodolfoBarboza on 08/07/2013

PT-BR Bom acabamento. Fácil de usar. Tão discreto quanto o original. Resistente. EN-US Good finish. Easy to use. As discreet as the original. Resistant. PT-BR Nada, realmente! EN-US Nothing, really! PT-BR Vem com a parte interna de borracha, muito útil para não deslizar ou arranhar ... Read more

Fast [REVIEW]

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections