Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkee76 on 12/18/2013

Compact and lightweight flashlight. The anodizing and external machining looks crisp and well performed. Its a nice flashlight for carrying in your pocket etc. The beam is well focused, not too much scatter and has very good power from a freshly charged RCR123. Ordered two lights. One body had badly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzangetsu133 on 11/04/2013

The flashlight is very compact with a solid casing. Color of the light is white with a hint of hue. Produces a lot of heat. The metal part of the flashlight is too hot to touch after 20 minutes. It is a twist to turn on. Would be easier to operate with one hand if it had a push button switch on the back.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byihtech on 01/10/2013

Small in size. Bright flood type of light. The build of the torch body is very well done. Light is more white with a bit of blue tint which i personally like. Switch is turn type would prefer a push button switch, the problem with turn switch is if the switch is not turn to the correct "off"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphilie on 01/03/2013

the thing has really a lot of power and is perfectly small! i use it on my bike and am very happy with my purchase! the build quality is very good, shipping was fast and my order was not hit by customs. dx could not do better! very very satisfied! you will need an extra battery + charger for this one!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrelic38 on 12/20/2012

- Really nice size, accepts CR123A and 16340 Li-Ion cells (caution note below for protected cells) - Simple design, decent finish - nice flood type beam, good for a pocket light. - Nice host for upgrades (see below). Very inefficient LED, produces lots of heat and some cold white light, not - OP (aluminum-... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byneon9 on 12/11/2012

Solid build for this price range. Small and compact. Light but does not feel flimsy. Bright little flashlight. Uses CR123a batteries and the like. "MXDL 3W" is a small print on the flashlight. Good that it is not printed in large letters across the entire body. A threads needs some polishing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertosoto on 03/18/2012

Small, really compact. Light weight. Multiple battery suport: cr123a, RCR123a, 16340... Protected 16340 Trustfire "flame" fits without problems. Very cold white tint, purple shadow Plastic Lens Plastic Reflector Old emitter Big battery draw Lacks O-Ring at lens This small torch has a few cons,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysprokkie4 on 06/20/2011

Smal, lightweigt, enormous amount off light. Easy to turn on and use. I have this little flashlite for a while and it stil working great. I use rechargeable battery in it. The battery life seems for ever. The finishing is simply perfect. This little raskal is as bright a my mini led maglite no cons found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadgetdude01 on 02/03/2011

Truely excellent little light. beautifully finished externally. It is small, fits in your pocket without showing a bulge and hides in the palm of your hand easily. The price is great. Works best with the 123a 3.7v battery. Very bright beam and lights up objects up to 50m away. dont shine it in peoples ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrailey on 12/02/2010

i like the fact that it is small...tiny...hehehe... the light has a bit of a bluish shade to it (i like it) for the price, in my opinion, its fare to say that you get a bit of extra for your money. not really a con but would have been nice if it had a switch for on/ off operations. no o-rings on lenses ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections