Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydg4466 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice light quality, good construction and packed well in shipment. Cons:It would have been nice to have a connection diagram for connections, expecially for the beginner user. OtherThoughts:It would be fun to build a wall of these and be able to control s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlekseyEnergo on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Beautiful, as in the photo. The quality of the mark. If used please luboy color. Frosted diffuser, ochekn helps when mixing colors. The description is the necessary data for proper operation. Cons:No markings on the findings for beginners can be a problem. Price... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavidmallol on 02/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a common anode beautiful RGB LED. You can reach almost any color with it (if you know how). It is very bright, I really get impressed (I expected it to be do very low light). I only feed it with 40 mA and the results where impressive. Cons:If it was chea... Read more

4 0
  • posted byglenn on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, compact, nice "lens" that act as a diffusor. Cons:Lack of documentation, I suspect that its not up to specs. The packing sucked. OtherThoughts:Nice little toy for a good price. It came wrapped in buuble plastic, and all connetors where bent, but it was po... Read more

4 0
  • posted byelectrum on 01/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks very nice, just like the pictures. Glow does not look completely even but it looks pretty darn good with the frosted case. Cons:Based on the quick and dirty tests I did, this 5W LED did not seem brighter than the 3W star version that is on here. (it will be 5W tot... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections