Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydg4466 on 01/29/2013

Very nice light quality, good construction and packed well in shipment. It would have been nice to have a connection diagram for connections, expecially for the beginner user. It would be fun to build a wall of these and be able to control several hundred of these all at one time. I can picture it in my mind, but cannot afford it in my wallet, lol! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlekseyEnergo on 11/29/2012

Beautiful, as in the photo. The quality of the mark. If used please luboy color. Frosted diffuser, ochekn helps when mixing colors. The description is the necessary data for proper operation. No markings on the findings for beginners can be a problem. Price would probably be a little less, but not sure there is nothing to compare. Satisfied with your ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydavidmallol on 02/10/2012

It is a common anode beautiful RGB LED. You can reach almost any color with it (if you know how). It is very bright, I really get impressed (I expected it to be do very low light). I only feed it with 40 mA and the results where impressive. If it was cheaper it would be the perfect color LED. The pins are not labelled, so it took me a while to identify ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byglenn on 04/06/2010

Cheap, compact, nice "lens" that act as a diffusor. Lack of documentation, I suspect that its not up to specs. The packing sucked. Nice little toy for a good price. It came wrapped in buuble plastic, and all connetors where bent, but it was possible to restore it. The pin marked with an dot is the (common) anode, then R,G,B clockwise. I feeded it with ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byelectrum on 01/10/2010

Looks very nice, just like the pictures. Glow does not look completely even but it looks pretty darn good with the frosted case. Based on the quick and dirty tests I did, this 5W LED did not seem brighter than the 3W star version that is on here. (it will be 5W total). Pins not clearly labelled. But then again it can't be wrong if it's not labelled!... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNulkoud on 05/04/2009

The LED's are very bright. I want to make a living colours look-a-like, it will be bright enough for that. The housing should be very easy to mount on an aluminium profile or something. Top is made of some type of rubber that breaks the light. The pins won't fit in a standard breadboard or something, so you have to solder some wires on it. That's the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections