Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMulilla on 02/12/2014

- Sturdy, very robust - Controller fits in perfectly without being loose - Works and looks like the original one - The price - It's hard to use the IR sensor while the controller is inside but that probably happens with the original also. Might be because the size of the IR window - Also available in black colour (SKU 21073) - Kids love to play with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclpalmer on 01/14/2014

- Solid fit for WiiMote - Solid buttons - Solid construction. Won't break - WiiMote still fully functional when inserted, including window for IR None that I can think of, save maybe that it's really only useful for Mario Kary, or maybe other racing games, but I don't play any others. Fun for the younger kids to use, and the buttons make it slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBranikPrague on 10/23/2013

Quality plastics used with a nice design. Looks like it's an original wii steering wheel. Controller fits in easily and away you go. Have to take off silicone cover before inserting the remote but this is unavoidable. The wrist strap hangs out the front of the steering wheel but again this is probably unavoidable and not a big issue. For the price this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykfchow on 08/05/2013

It looks and feels just like the original nintendo wii racing wheel controller. The original wii remotes fit quite snug into these. I can't think of anything to complain about. Its a piece of plastic. You can't really get anything wrong with it. I highly recommend getting four of these for mario kart goodness. For the price you get loads of hours of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonhunter on 06/14/2013

Great for racing games - it is much more comfortable than just holding the Wii remote horizontally. A must-buy if you don't want sore hands. It can be a bit difficult to fit the Wii Remote in (it's really tight if you put it in). The B button is a bit loose and makes a clicky noise. Tested with Mario Kart Wii. Significantly better than playing without ... Read more

Front side Back side With genuine controller inserted
    0 0
  • posted bySergioFilho on 05/26/2013

It is really very cheap. The design is beautiful (just like the original). It is light and simple. Wii remote fits in it softly and perfectly. It works as expected. I tested my two items and both were OK. In other words: It works just like the original one. It is a perfect replica. Inside the wheel, wii remote precision in pointing to screen is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byale600 on 03/26/2013

- Very good quality - Control fits perfectly - "B" button mechanism very good! - Good packaging (arrived without issues !!) - No big issues, just a few marks of adhesive, but they can be removed with alcohol. Very good product, it is easy to use, includes a clear window for the wii-mote infrared and enough place for the wii-mote bandwrist.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinfante89 on 03/20/2013

El envío ha sido muy rápido, menos de 20 días desde que me mandaron el correo electrónico informando de que ya había sido enviado el paquete. Como en las fotos del anuncio. Bien envuelto en el envio. Venían un poco sucios los volantes, pero al limpiarlos quedaron como nuevos. Bien empaquetado, envuelto en papel de burbujas.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecjko on 03/17/2013

Looks and works like the original. Kids broken original one, but they don't see any difference with this one. Small difference in material quality (not an issue), came in plastic bag (who cares). Really nothing against this product to report. Delivery can be faster but its free, so no complaints. Hope it will last more than original one, which was ruined ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylinkstatic on 03/14/2013

Wiimote Controller fits perfectly. Looks plasticky but is somewhat sturdy in design. My kid already dropped it several times but no damage so far. Could have been better if the slot for the wrist strap is under the wheel not on top. No complaints on the product itself but with the delivery period. Shipped without box, but comes in thin bubble wrap. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections