Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by BranikPrague on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Quality plastics used with a nice design. Looks like it's an original wii steering wheel. Controller fits in easily and away you go.Cons:Have to take off silicone cover before inserting the remote but this is unavoidable. The wrist strap hangs out the front of the steering... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Moonhunter on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great for racing games - it is much more comfortable than just holding the Wii remote horizontally. A must-buy if you don't want sore hands.Cons:It can be a bit difficult to fit the Wii Remote in (it's really tight if you put it in). The B button is a bit loose and makes a... Read more

Front side Back side With genuine controller inserted

0 0
  • posted by SergioFilho on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is really very cheap. The design is beautiful (just like the original). It is light and simple. Wii remote fits in it softly and perfectly. It works as expected. I tested my two items and both were OK. In other words: It works just like the original one. It is... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ale600 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Very good quality - Control fits perfectly - "B" button mechanism very good! - Good packaging (arrived without issues !!)Cons:- No big issues, just a few marks of adhesive, but they can be removed with alcohol.OtherThoughts:Very good product, it is easy to use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted by infante89 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:El envío ha sido muy rápido, menos de 20 días desde que me mandaron el correo electrónico informando de que ya había sido enviado el paquete. Como en las fotos del anuncio. Bien envuelto en el envio.Cons:Venían un poco sucios los volantes, p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Necjko on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Looks and works like the original. Kids broken original one, but they don't see any difference with this one.Cons:Small difference in material quality (not an issue), came in plastic bag (who cares). Really nothing against this product to report. Delivery can be faster but... Read more

0 0
  • posted by linkstatic on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Wiimote Controller fits perfectly. Looks plasticky but is somewhat sturdy in design. My kid already dropped it several times but no damage so far. Could have been better if the slot for the wrist strap is under the wheel not on top.Cons:No complaints on the product itsel... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pb555 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It works. And it is cheap - the same item is sold for three time more money here in CZ.Cons:Window for IR camera (at the front side of WiiMotion, at the left side of Wheel) is a little smaller than on original Wheel. And the glass in it is curved - not flat. So i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Kaavain on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good built, no chinks or gapes between parts. Plastic is nice to touch. Fair quality of the design - soft inserts in walls of remote's place fixing it tightly; some lens where IR receiver; colour ring. Tested with original and non-original remote - the same... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LauAntoni on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Good precision, my wiimote fit well on it. - Same plastic material like genuine I guess. -Cons:-mine come with a little bit dirty -the color seem a little bit broken white, may be old stock. -came in bubble wrap not in a box, i hope next order they will have a better p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections