The box it comes on serves as a cable winder, great for throwing inside your backpack or purse without dealing with a tangly mess. Also it has an extra pair of the part that goes in your ear. Sound quality is good for the price. Winding the cable and packing the whole thing again is a longer task than ... Read more
Cute, very confortable, fits well, cable is long enough, doesn't hurt my ear inside, fluffy. Came on a pink case that protects the earphone. cable is fragile, it broked with 3 weeks of use. I used just at the gym (1 hour/day) and it doesn't resisted as much as i expected. The cable broked on the pin ... Read more
- packing is really good - the pink box comes in a good quality plastic packing
- you get spare buds
- sound quality is fine - they're orange (they looked more red on the picture)
- one of my buds was broken on arrival
- there's no lid (pink box), so the spare buds can fall out I had some trouble opening ... Read more
These are good. Cheap, cute novelty headphones that actually produce a pretty decent sound. The cable is a decent length, and they sit in the ear quite nicely. The packaging is good and act as nice storage for the headphones too. The rubber bit comes off really easily and is quite easy to lose. Apart ... Read more
- Very cute, colour looks great.
- Lead is perfect length, not too long and not too short. - Fits great in the ear, looks weird to look at but fits really snug and comfortable. - Sounds like noise reduction, inclusive sound. - Connections may not best had a few moments where sound cut out of one ear ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.