DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Ladybug Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/100cm Cable)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTalt6 on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The box it comes on serves as a cable winder, great for throwing inside your backpack or purse without dealing with a tangly mess. Also it has an extra pair of the part that goes in your ear. Sound quality is good for the price. Cons:Winding the cable and packing the wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycamifonseca on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cute, very confortable, fits well, cable is long enough, doesn't hurt my ear inside, fluffy. Came on a pink case that protects the earphone. Cons:cable is fragile, it broked with 3 weeks of use. I used just at the gym (1 hour/day) and it doesn't resisted as much as i ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvevaliyah on 01/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- packing is really good - the pink box comes in a good quality plastic packing - you get spare buds - sound quality is fine Cons:- they're orange (they looked more red on the picture) - one of my buds was broken on arrival - there's no lid (pink box), so the spare buds c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythanme on 07/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are good. Cheap, cute novelty headphones that actually produce a pretty decent sound. The cable is a decent length, and they sit in the ear quite nicely. The packaging is good and act as nice storage for the headphones too. Cons:The rubber bit comes off really eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDirtyTrix on 06/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cute, colour looks great. - Lead is perfect length, not too long and not too short. - Fits great in the ear, looks weird to look at but fits really snug and comfortable. - Sounds like noise reduction, inclusive sound. Cons:- Connections may not best had a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections