DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Ladybug Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Earphones (3.5mm Jack/100cm Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTalt6 on 03/30/2014

The box it comes on serves as a cable winder, great for throwing inside your backpack or purse without dealing with a tangly mess. Also it has an extra pair of the part that goes in your ear. Sound quality is good for the price. Winding the cable and packing the whole thing again is a longer task than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamifonseca on 11/16/2012

Cute, very confortable, fits well, cable is long enough, doesn't hurt my ear inside, fluffy. Came on a pink case that protects the earphone. cable is fragile, it broked with 3 weeks of use. I used just at the gym (1 hour/day) and it doesn't resisted as much as i expected. The cable broked on the pin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvevaliyah on 01/11/2010

- packing is really good - the pink box comes in a good quality plastic packing - you get spare buds - sound quality is fine - they're orange (they looked more red on the picture) - one of my buds was broken on arrival - there's no lid (pink box), so the spare buds can fall out I had some trouble opening ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythanme on 07/08/2009

These are good. Cheap, cute novelty headphones that actually produce a pretty decent sound. The cable is a decent length, and they sit in the ear quite nicely. The packaging is good and act as nice storage for the headphones too. The rubber bit comes off really easily and is quite easy to lose. Apart ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDirtyTrix on 06/06/2009

- Very cute, colour looks great. - Lead is perfect length, not too long and not too short. - Fits great in the ear, looks weird to look at but fits really snug and comfortable. - Sounds like noise reduction, inclusive sound. - Connections may not best had a few moments where sound cut out of one ear ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections