DX » Community » Reviews » Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytenzing5729 on 02/15/2014

its very good,excellent and recommend this product. feels just like the original wii racing wheel. the quality is also pretty good its a bit small, other than that not really other cons overall its very good specially for the price. i bought this so i could play multiplayer with my buddies on Wii mario ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMulilla on 02/12/2014

- Sturdy, very robust - Controller fits in perfectly without being loose - Works and looks like the original one - The price - It's hard to use the IR sensor while the controller is inside but that probably happens with the original also. Might be because the size of the IR window - Also available in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypstiff on 11/29/2013

After one year it is still working well. Can't complain about it. It is way cheaper than any other store. Fits the Wii remote perfectly and my kids can't tell the difference. Unlikely to break. The plastic seems weaker than the original models but it suits its purpose. The driving games are not very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPasquale86 on 11/25/2013

The Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Black) correspond to the product image and description. Great quality!Everything fits good/perfect! For this price you will not regret nothing! Perfect! No doubt, a great product for a great price! Shippment was fast! None to declare, even shippment was very fast!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrickmiraldo on 07/29/2013

It's prettier than the picture, I thought... Goes very well with my black Wiimote! Adds realism to racing games like Mario Kart and whatever else you may play on the Wii You can't use it with the Motion Plus attached to the Wiimote, but I'm yet to see any racing games that uses the Motion Plus, so you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMickX on 07/10/2013

quality is very good when comparing it against the price. Plastic material is appropriate for the purpose and manufacturing is well finished. Fits Wii Plus exactly (not the old one with additional plus module) None with this price. Wheel could be a bit bigger for adult use. When comparing different wheels,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylakridsbat on 06/14/2013

Looks like the original Perfect colour match with a black Wii Makes it easier to steer at racing games Much cheaper than any nintendo original or other brand thatiI could find in Sweden at the time. The edges of the holes where the screws go are a bit sharper than on the original. Maybe a con and maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavis1980 on 03/27/2013

esta super bien mi hijo estara contento es super facil de usar!!es negro es de material super resistente,no me puedo quejar rayados ,se miran como usados pero pasan!con una limpiada,se ajustan bien al control quedan perfecto.no vienen en caja pero no llegaron dañadas. me gusta estoy contento me ... Read more

satisfecho en lo que cabe

0 0 0

• posted byjavgarcia on 03/12/2013

Excelent! I love it. This racing wheel it´s added to the wii (it has a place where the wii mote fits perfectly) and you can play your driving games with a wheel, something so much better that drive with the wii mote. This wheel doesn't make you better at driving, but the involvment of the game is ... Read more

Front wheel Back wheel From de top

0 0 0

• posted byluiz999 on 02/12/2013

Is like the original, grat quality. Is hard to brake and looks really nice. the color is great, if it gets dirty you will not even notice it. the size is exactly the needed, not sure if is the same of the original but I think it is and with this you can play Mario Kart much much better there's no really ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections