DX » Community » Reviews » Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Black)
Customer’s impression:
Happy Great value Ninguno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoddersPlonker on 01/23/2015

Pros: Very snug fit with Wii controllers, rubber pads hold it in place B button passthru works well, no problems with IR either Blue ring on the back makes it look pretty authentic Excellent price for what you get Cons: None Overall I am really happy with it. It suits my black/white controller, a... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted bykhs400c on 01/07/2015

Todo perfecto. El producto llegó en menos de 20 días. El embalaje correcto. Funciona perfectamente. Seguiré comprando en dealextreme.

Impression:Ninguno;

0 0 0

• posted bythetxm on 01/05/2015

Pros: Cheap prize Good quality Helps controller the car better when playing with motion controller Very light, dosen't weight at all and easy to use cons: None If you play motion controller car games with WII or WIIU you need this. It helps a lot when controlling the car. Very easy to use and the... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted bytenzing5729 on 02/15/2014

its very good,excellent and recommend this product. feels just like the original wii racing wheel. the quality is also pretty good its a bit small, other than that not really other cons overall its very good specially for the price. i bought this so i could play multiplayer with my buddies on Wii... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMulilla on 02/12/2014

- Sturdy, very robust - Controller fits in perfectly without being loose - Works and looks like the original one - The price - It's hard to use the IR sensor while the controller is inside but that probably happens with the original also. Might be because the size of the IR window - Also in white... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypstiff on 11/29/2013

After one year it is still working well. Can't complain about it. It is way cheaper than any other store. Fits the Wii remote perfectly and my kids can't tell the difference. Unlikely to break. The plastic seems weaker than the original models but it suits its purpose. The driving games are not I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPasquale86 on 11/25/2013

The Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Black) correspond to the product image and description. Great quality!Everything fits good/perfect! For this price you will not regret nothing! Perfect! No doubt, a great product for a great price! Shippment was fast! None to declare, even shippment was very a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrickmiraldo on 07/29/2013

It's prettier than the picture, I thought... Goes very well with my black Wiimote! Adds realism to racing games like Mario Kart and whatever else you may play on the Wii You can't use it with the Motion Plus attached to the Wiimote, but I'm yet to see any racing games that uses the Motion Plus, a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMickX on 07/10/2013

quality is very good when comparing it against the price. Plastic material is appropriate for the purpose and manufacturing is well finished. Fits Wii Plus exactly (not the old one with additional plus module) None with this price. Wheel could be a bit bigger for adult use. When comparing wheels,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylakridsbat on 06/14/2013

Looks like the original Perfect colour match with a black Wii Makes it easier to steer at racing games Much cheaper than any nintendo original or other brand thatiI could find in Sweden at the time. The edges of the holes where the screws go are a bit sharper than on the original. Maybe a con and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections