DX » Community » Reviews » Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Black)
  • 5 star 31 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylakridsbat on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks like the original Perfect colour match with a black Wii Makes it easier to steer at racing games Much cheaper than any nintendo original or other brand thatiI could find in Sweden at the time. Cons:The edges of the holes where the screws go are a bit sha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavis1980 on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:esta super bien mi hijo estara contento es super facil de usar!!es negro es de material super resistente,no me puedo quejar Cons:rayados ,se miran como usados pero pasan!con una limpiada,se ajustan bien al control quedan perfecto.no vienen en caja pero no lleg... Read more

satisfecho en lo que cabe
    0 0
  • posted byjavgarcia on 03/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent! I love it. This racing wheel it´s added to the wii (it has a place where the wii mote fits perfectly) and you can play your driving games with a wheel, something so much better that drive with the wii mote. This wheel doesn't make you better at driving, but... Read more

Front wheel Back wheel From de top
    0 0
  • posted byluiz999 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is like the original, grat quality. Is hard to brake and looks really nice. the color is great, if it gets dirty you will not even notice it. the size is exactly the needed, not sure if is the same of the original but I think it is and with this you can play M... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysop3k on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This racing wheel controller is for the Wii remote without the motionplus sensor since only the Wii remote without the motionplus will fit here. The build quality is very good, good and sturdy quality of plastic material. The children enjoyed playing theri racing games... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeiriel on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All the games I've played detects it with no problem. Very light and the controller(original and "not branded" ones) fits perfectly. Cons:Made of a weak plastic but it's okay if you take care and don't drop it too much on the floor. OtherThoughts:The blue circ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhutoi on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems just like the original when compared side to side. Can fit the wii stick inside, and take it out with no problems. Cons:Came unpacked, which was not really a con but the DX stickers were atteached directly to the product. Had to scrape them out, which was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeljue on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels just like the original Nintendo racing wheel, played with it on Mario Kart and works perfect. The button on the back works perfectly with the B button on the motion controller Cons:No cons, is a very simple product. OtherThoughts:Very good product Is jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChowbb on 09/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was a bit skeptical about the idea of purchasing this Racing Wheel for the Nintendo Wii. When it came in, it worked perfectly and it is a quarter the price than in town. I couldn't ask for anything better. Cons:There are no Cons to speak of with this product. When I d... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEronin on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Fits the remote perfectly. No loose ends, leaving the controller quite firm. - Also comfortable using it as a remote support for platform games, like Super Smash Bros. - The quality feels quite good. I'll last for as long as I want it to. - Awesomely cheaper than the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections