DX » Community » Reviews » Racing Wheel Controller for Wii (Pink)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCharlieBrownBR on 06/21/2014

Cheap. Cheap, cheap, cheap! I'm just trying to emphasize this product's greatest feature! OK, the product is pure plastic with only a mechanical part, but it's a VERY cheap product considering it fulfiils any expectations you could have about it. We have 4 different brand controllers and they all fit perfectly. The kids have no problem mounting or unmounting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynanerlon on 12/26/2012

Excellent product, the wii remote fits perfectly, the plastic is of good quality and the product is identical to the original. There is only one against, the wii remote sensor is unable to be detected by the sensor bar because the material it is made ??of black glass part on the steering wheel does not allow communication. Not that this is a serious ... Read more

Racing Wheel Pink with my wii remote Racing Wheel Pink fitted with my wii remote
    0 0
  • posted bynikoar on 03/26/2012

This is nice gift to my niece. because it looks just like the original, pretty solid. Nice color, feels good enoght It would be nice if it felt a little bit hevier, but its only a matter of taste. It is safe to buy this , since it does not affect if is original, it just needs to fit and look good. I would also like that the number of characters where ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothmate on 11/15/2011

great quality racing wheel. Looks exactly like the original, but in other color. Very cheap and easy to use. Perfect fit on wii remote with motion plus. Very nice to use in Mario Kart and other racing games. It don't came with Wii logo, but it is not a con. It don't have any con at all, in fact I'd tought it was original. Excelent for kids and very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byodie333 on 07/26/2010

This wheel is a great alternative to the much higher priced Wii branded version. The build quality is very similar to that of the official wheels. In fact, I wonder if this is the same wheel without the Wii name on it (and in a different color of course). The only complaint that I can remotely think of is that the controller seems to fit a little tighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanger1981 on 05/07/2010

- Maybe it's just my stock ones but the build quality on this pink wheel seems to be just as good or even superior. - Have two small girls. They absolutely love this. - This is a wonderfully superb value. - I have found no cons. I am quite happy and pleasently surprised. - I have found the bumpers in the controller cavity are tight but have no reason ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpinho on 01/13/2010

The color is great if you're a little girl or simply like the pink color. The size and look is the same hsa the original one. I've no problems using the control. The control fits correctly without a great effort in fitting it into the wheel and removing it. The price is fair, the original wheel cost about 10 euros, so this is less than half the price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTarjei85 on 12/27/2009

Good wheel. Feels good in your hand, no squeeking sound while driving hard. The rubber pieces inside to hold the wiimote in plaace was a bit thight for me, so it resulted in a crack in the battery-cover when I should take out the wiimote the first time. Overall rating is good. Fiils good, but be careful the first time you use it. I will recommend you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by151max on 09/12/2009

Works as advertised. The b/trigger button for mini turbo, when using with mario kart, is responsive enough. I wish the pink color is more of a real pink; it is now a little bit too reddish. I would be totally fine if it's red. I am just saying the color is not as pleasant as "pure pink" or pure red. Nintendo's product can be get ~10 elsewhere;... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinilima on 06/22/2009

the product is excellent good appearence low price high quality there is anything that makes a product have cons my daughter loves it...i'm from brazil, so expended 20 days to arrive, but it's ok, i don't expect faster, because is too farway the site is very security, i've received all my products ok... i'll buy so soon again .......................... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections