DX » Community » Reviews » Odm Stylish LED Dot-Matrix Fashion Watch with Weekday Display (Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzizzer on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-Quality build. -Looks great on your wrist. -Gets peoples attention. -Nice and bright. -Keeps great time, not a minute lost so far (1 month) -Great price!Cons:-Sometimes hard to see in bright daylight. -Can BARELY squeeze over my hand and it is tight on my wrist and I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeiZZ on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Stylish design - Great display (indoor) - Fairly easy to read, though you have to get used to itCons:- The strap, it is so small, when i recieved it, i thougth i've made an mistake and ordered a childrens watch. - The display is not readable outdoors (no, not... Read more

0 0
  • posted by71Reno on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:the watch is beautiful, has a sleek design. Good working watch Very bright at night and at night clubs comfortable basic function: Time and Date Most people can't tell the difference when its on you that its a OdM fake From a distance, you looks niceCons:I can not see th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallanb5288 on 06/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A very flashy looking watch. When not in use it looks like a piece of jewelry. My wife like it. Says it looks like an expensive watch. It have an innovative display that takes a little while to get used too. But once you get the hang of it is easy to read. Cons:Although... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytam007 on 11/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:the watch is beautiful, has a sleek design. Cons:I can not see the hours in a place with lots of lighting, it does not show well the hours OtherThoughts:the bracelet does not appear to have a very good durability, but if Chebar, I believe it will not be hard to fix Botto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowrocks1234 on 06/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:when watch came the battery was broken but i repaired it but it still good when the button to open if wait like 10 seconds it shut off very good quality/quand la montre est venue la batterie a été cassée mais j'ai réparé , mais c'est touj... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyouknowjack8 on 04/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good working watch Very bright at night and at night clubs comfortable basic function: Time and Date Most people can't tell the difference when its on you that its a OdM fake From a distance, you looks nice Cons:plastic is horrible, cheaply made. Not polycarbonat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 02/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very cool design Easy enough to set the time and date Huge WoW factor Cons:Very dodgy strap, build quality is questionable Designed for small wrist sizes OtherThoughts:If you've been considering this watch but have been put off by some of the reviews please don't be. It is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWiZious on 07/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Stylish design - Great display (indoor) - Fairly easy to read, though you have to get used to it Cons:- The strap, it is so small, when i recieved it, i thougth i've made an mistake and ordered a childrens watch. - The display is not readable outdoors (no, not even in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmeech on 06/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:This is one sexy looking watch. I has a minimalistic clean appearance to it. It didnt come with instructions but the interface to set the time and date is very intuitive that it took about a minute to setup from the time I opened the package. It has a very clear display, t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections