DX » Community » Reviews » Odm Stylish LED Dot-Matrix Fashion Watch with Weekday Display (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byscruffpot on 03/08/2014

Simple easy to use, get used to reading the time with binary code. Reasonably tough and can take a lot of knocks and does not scratch nice design these watches can be a pain changing the battery due to the tiny gap to ply the back off Really good, bright lights, simple to use, no problems with it, worked straight out of the box Good watch cheap as chips ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzizzer on 05/14/2013

-Quality build. -Looks great on your wrist. -Gets peoples attention. -Nice and bright. -Keeps great time, not a minute lost so far (1 month) -Great price! -Sometimes hard to see in bright daylight. -Can BARELY squeeze over my hand and it is tight on my wrist and I have fairly small wrists. -No instructions -If you have medium to large wrists, it will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeiZZ on 03/23/2013

- Stylish design - Great display (indoor) - Fairly easy to read, though you have to get used to it - The strap, it is so small, when i recieved it, i thougth i've made an mistake and ordered a childrens watch. - The display is not readable outdoors (no, not even in the shadow), but this is the way with all odms. - I can't wear it right now, but i really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by71Reno on 12/23/2012

the watch is beautiful, has a sleek design. Good working watch Very bright at night and at night clubs comfortable basic function: Time and Date Most people can't tell the difference when its on you that its a OdM fake From a distance, you looks nice I can not see the hours in a place with lots of lighting, it does not show well the hours You get what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallanb5288 on 06/18/2011

A very flashy looking watch. When not in use it looks like a piece of jewelry. My wife like it. Says it looks like an expensive watch. It have an innovative display that takes a little while to get used too. But once you get the hang of it is easy to read. Although it looks cool. Is quite cheap in construction. And the battery was long dead when the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytam007 on 11/21/2010

the watch is beautiful, has a sleek design. I can not see the hours in a place with lots of lighting, it does not show well the hours the bracelet does not appear to have a very good durability, but if Chebar, I believe it will not be hard to fix good . Can you only use it at night. . I purchase three units, one came straight out of operation, and recently ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshadowrocks1234 on 06/27/2010

when watch came the battery was broken but i repaired it but it still good when the button to open if wait like 10 seconds it shut off very good quality/quand la montre est venue la batterie a été cassée mais j'ai réparé , mais c'est toujours bon quand on apui le bouton pour s'ouvrir dans au moins 10 secondes il va s'éteindre ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyouknowjack8 on 04/13/2010

Good working watch Very bright at night and at night clubs comfortable basic function: Time and Date Most people can't tell the difference when its on you that its a OdM fake From a distance, you looks nice plastic is horrible, cheaply made. Not polycarbonate. Very tight if you have big wrist The silicon expandable wristband feels flimsy, but hasn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 02/20/2010

Very cool design Easy enough to set the time and date Huge WoW factor Very dodgy strap, build quality is questionable Designed for small wrist sizes If you've been considering this watch but have been put off by some of the reviews please don't be. It is a very very cool looking watch in reality and in fairness the price is superb. The only drawbacks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWiZious on 07/15/2009

- Stylish design - Great display (indoor) - Fairly easy to read, though you have to get used to it - The strap, it is so small, when i recieved it, i thougth i've made an mistake and ordered a childrens watch. - The display is not readable outdoors (no, not even in the shadow), but this is the way with all odms. I can't wear it right now, but i really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections