DX » Community » Reviews » Odm Stylish LED Dot-Matrix Fashion Watch with Weekday Display (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMonilek on 04/04/2013

Excellent quality. Plastic and led, it's very stylish. People keep asking me if it's a watch or a bracelet. 2 items in one! Great deal! The numbers might be hard to understand the first time you wear it, but you'll get used to it quickly. Time can only be seen if you're in a darker place, like inside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeiZZ on 03/23/2013

- Stylish design - Great display (indoor) - Fairly easy to read, though you have to get used to it - The strap, it is so small, when i recieved it, i thougth i've made an mistake and ordered a childrens watch. - The display is not readable outdoors (no, not even in the shadow), but this is the way with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybreadgreen on 10/03/2011

- Cheap price - nice gift for girlfriend - very bright display - easy to change settings of time and date - very fast shipping to kazakhstan - good led to see hours and dates, desing is very nice, good for girls. they lovely this watch. - hard to change a battery - you'll need to change battery over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfffrosttt on 05/10/2011

This watches do their job as ordinary watches does, but only when it is night. Medium build quality. Poor visibility on sunlight. Poor build in battery. When i replace old battery by new one watches stop work. Even when i tried other batteries, stil do not work. I think that this watches perfectly fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdobo123 on 02/02/2011

The watch looks really nice and I shows the time like any watch should. it also tracks the day and month. its very small. if you have small wrists it'll fit you but watch out because its not very adjustable. the plastic looks glossy. the plastic feels really cheap. and the strap isn't that flexible. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevisceration on 08/30/2010

It's very attractive, looks like a bangle Tells the time and keeps track of the date, which is always nice Easy to work out how to use and program in the time and date Very comfortable The light of the numbers is bright enough to read in most circumstances, including in the shade and indoors during the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrick78 on 08/27/2010

good led to see my hours and dates, nice desing, good for boys and girls with gift. they lovely this watch. time for received in my country, but this is not fault to deal extreme and yes to speed post brazil. good to use in the night party or shows in live or concerts. i so be happy to my parents like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaxonlab on 06/26/2010

ENG: It came within 13 days. I bought this watch for my girlfriend and she loved it. in my country (Turkey) this odm watches are about 120$ and we bought it only 8.29$ and the function, color, size of the watch is same as the original. TR: saati pirlant saat te magazada begendik ve 120 dolari vermek ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhR0ZeN on 01/28/2010

1. It looks cool, thats it. 1. The quality is very bad. The plastic chain is connetcted with a very thin strap, so if you are not carefull it can break very easly. 2. It comes with a battery, but mine was not working. So thats really bad. I would not recommend this product because of the lacking of quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMixMix on 05/27/2009

- The design. I actually liked it, but links looks a bit weak. - Its cheap compared to real odm watches. - Its worth a try. - Easy to set time and date. - You cant see no sign of numbers then the light is off, but when you press the button, the time appears with a lightblue color. - Unfortunately there'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections