DX » Community » Reviews » Feather-Weight Memory Foam Noise Isolation In-Ear Earplugs (4-Pack)
  • 5 star 12 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex1907 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Guys this product is really great. Also they give 4 packs to you!.. I really liked this one.. it is a really smooth sponge, you can hold it with your fingers place into your ears and its getting big in your ears and closes the spaces in your ears and you can not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoFontes on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is the best product I found after test a lot of noise isolation methods to have a great night of sleep. It fits on everyone, as it is memory foam and can be used if you sleep on any position. Cons:It's a bit difficult to put it perfectly. There is a lot of websites t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappyvivien on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light-weighted and they are really cheap... Help reduce noise when your sleeping environment is not being completely silent. it also helps me to get concentrate on my paper during my written examinations. Cons:They have a little more of a tendency to fall out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEztaban on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap. And i actually think they work better then the expensive branded once. Cons:If you have small ear canals, these are not the earplugs for you. They expand very quickly, and i simply cannot get them to fit properly without a lot of struggling. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrowerj on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cumplen con su función que es proteger de los sonidos externos, y se adaptan perfectamente a la cavidad del oído. Cons:El tacto del producto no es agradable. El material debería ser mas suave, para lograr una experiencia mas satisfactoria. Por el... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMisterbond on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very useful and cheap! The material is good and once you put it, the noise around you goes away. Cons:Until you get used to, it can be little bit uncomfortable. So try to fit in the ear hole properly and it will bother less! OtherThoughts:Perfect if you n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniobamed on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ easy to use + comfortable material + they are very cheap i am using the at night when iam sleeping. we live by road and there is too much noise. This item is very useful, i dont wake up all night Cons:- none, they do what they should do - they should be with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTopeira on 05/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice to sleep when there is a lot of noise. Not big, neither small. Should adapt very well in almost any ear (at least on mine and my GFs ears, it was perfect) Cheap as hell. Gets almost every noise (construction sites, babies crying, subway stations, crowded pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepg88 on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Earplugs are really amazing, you all sound isolating and noise. The quality is good, you can set your fear with your fingers to enter very deeply and cover the entire eardrum. The material does not make you itch or pain the ears. They are easy to wash. Cons:I can not find... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirene123456 on 05/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent stuff Cons:No Cons from me, and actually this can NOT be considered a Con: To someone that is Extremely Fashion-Conscious like me, I wish there could be more pretty soft colours, if possible with combinations of white to make it look more pretty and hygienic;... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections