DX » Community » Reviews » Customizable Text Dot-Matrix LED Scrolling Message Display Name Badge
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxak0root on 01/07/2011

-- it's not very expensive :) I could say an average price for this kind of product -- it represents a very nice present for someone close to you, I bought it as a gift for my girlfriend and she liked it very much, you can customize all kind of text in it and it will just scroll it out -- it's quality could be better, the buttons for example -- no more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrisEz on 05/18/2010

This is a top little badge, its very bright, relatively small, simple to USE (see cons) and it comes with batteries! It's really easy to turn on and play back messages, but not really easy to change messages. The user manual is complete and not exactly engrish, but not how I would write it. the controller buttons are really tiny and probably wont handle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWebmaestro on 03/23/2010

Great badge to attrack attention from people. Stores many messages and has variable scroll speed. Very bright and easy to read. THinner than I though it would be. held in place with 2 magnets. THe magnets and the little metal plate that holds it to you clothing came-off during shipping (maybe).. easy enough to fix with some glue. The magnet holder thing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections