DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Rubber Cockroaches (3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGameT on 08/20/2013

- It's very cheap - It does indeed scare some people, you just gotta hide it a little to surprises a give less time to understands its not real. - Individual package for each cockroach - Two of three came with the legs a little crocked, but it really isn't much to complain Would it be more realistic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byL3TRC on 03/19/2013

- Comenzado por la estética de las cucarchas, son muy reales, muy parecido a una cucaracha real. Ya lo tengo más de 1 mes y algunas veces me asusto cuando las veo debajo de cama pensando que son cucarachas de verdad. - Hasta en el tamaño se parece a una cucaracha real. - Momentos de diversi&... Read more

Cucarachas de goma Cucarachas de goma

0 0 1

• posted bymedicineeng on 02/26/2013

Cheap and easy to use Up to now I don't see any con. It's working as it is supposed to, that is, scaring people Very nice cockroaches and are quite authentic. I scared everybody in my home. My wife even tried to kill two with the slipper before realizing that were fake. What a laugh! the best laughs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhsapien on 02/10/2012

disgusting; scary; fun; The material is not the best quality which is not so scary, it could be better; Its price, for the quality should have a better cost; You can have fun in many ways, just be creative; Choose strategic locations and start the game, even adults believe they are live, this is pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluapcb on 06/28/2011

Well suited for fun and scare the friend. I managed to scare 95% of the people to whom I showed the toy. It is interesting as it is quite realistic, like a cheap imitation of truth, their hair, legs, wings. The only downside is that your material is not very good, the antennas are not the same size, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskgsk on 06/17/2011

Just like a real Cockroaches(These look so real from a distance over 1 meter! People won't believe their eyes if they see a roach in there house!) Very fun Perfect for the people to scare ... Will terrify your bugophobic friends Cheap for a plastic roach At 2 of my 3 roaches their antenne or what ever ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrainSpot on 02/25/2010

Awesome! These look so real from a distance over 1 meter! People won't believe their eyes if they see a roach in there house! 2 no 3! They even come in a pack of 3 for the price of 1. Everything is being simple, just a stupid funny roach in a plastic thing. At 2 of my 3 roaches their antenne or what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 05/28/2009

Looks like a real roach Will terrify your bugophobic friends Non toxic and if eaten passes undigested through gut (eating not recommended) Cheap for a plastic roach May terrify friends Can cause spontaneous incontinence in susceptible people Rubber is hard These roaches are great. I put one behind the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllasher on 05/17/2009

Cheap for a rubber roach Looks like a real roach Will suprise your friends Looks more like North American cockroach than the feral German varieties seen in these parts Does not have a micro engine and servo controlled limbs operated by remote control (ie. cannot walk around like a live roach) Picture ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections