DX » Community » Reviews » Realistic Rubber Cockroaches (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGameT on 08/20/2013

- It's very cheap - It does indeed scare some people, you just gotta hide it a little to surprises a give less time to understands its not real. - Individual package for each cockroach - Two of three came with the legs a little crocked, but it really isn't much to complain Would it be more realistic if the little antennas were more thinner and longer,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byL3TRC on 03/19/2013

- Comenzado por la estética de las cucarchas, son muy reales, muy parecido a una cucaracha real. Ya lo tengo más de 1 mes y algunas veces me asusto cuando las veo debajo de cama pensando que son cucarachas de verdad. - Hasta en el tamaño se parece a una cucaracha real. - Momentos de diversión asegurado. - Sinceramente no le veo ninguna ... Read more

Cucarachas de goma Cucarachas de goma
    0 0
  • posted bymedicineeng on 02/26/2013

Cheap and easy to use Up to now I don't see any con. It's working as it is supposed to, that is, scaring people Very nice cockroaches and are quite authentic. I scared everybody in my home. My wife even tried to kill two with the slipper before realizing that were fake. What a laugh! the best laughs are the simpler ones. And since I bought these, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhsapien on 02/10/2012

disgusting; scary; fun; The material is not the best quality which is not so scary, it could be better; Its price, for the quality should have a better cost; You can have fun in many ways, just be creative; Choose strategic locations and start the game, even adults believe they are live, this is pretty crazy! I leave in my drawer with my personal gadgets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluapcb on 06/28/2011

Well suited for fun and scare the friend. I managed to scare 95% of the people to whom I showed the toy. It is interesting as it is quite realistic, like a cheap imitation of truth, their hair, legs, wings. The only downside is that your material is not very good, the antennas are not the same size, which makes the time to give a fright. I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskgsk on 06/17/2011

Just like a real Cockroaches(These look so real from a distance over 1 meter! People won't believe their eyes if they see a roach in there house!) Very fun Perfect for the people to scare ... Will terrify your bugophobic friends Cheap for a plastic roach At 2 of my 3 roaches their antenne or what ever you call that. That stick what sticks out of their ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainSpot on 02/25/2010

Awesome! These look so real from a distance over 1 meter! People won't believe their eyes if they see a roach in there house! 2 no 3! They even come in a pack of 3 for the price of 1. Everything is being simple, just a stupid funny roach in a plastic thing. At 2 of my 3 roaches their antenne or what ever you call that. That stick what sticks out of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 05/28/2009

Looks like a real roach Will terrify your bugophobic friends Non toxic and if eaten passes undigested through gut (eating not recommended) Cheap for a plastic roach May terrify friends Can cause spontaneous incontinence in susceptible people Rubber is hard These roaches are great. I put one behind the sun visor in my wife's SUV and she was so scared ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 05/17/2009

Cheap for a rubber roach Looks like a real roach Will suprise your friends Looks more like North American cockroach than the feral German varieties seen in these parts Does not have a micro engine and servo controlled limbs operated by remote control (ie. cannot walk around like a live roach) Picture of screaming woman on box is poorly drawn Rubber ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections