DX » Community » Reviews » Red Man RD2000 Aluminum Balanced Fishing Reel (13cm*14cm*4.2cm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBabaWoo on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks well made. Durable aluminum rotor with computerize balance. Cons:First of all, the description of the product is very short and brief. For this kind of products, most important pieces of information are: crank ratio and spool size. Next specification would be the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeeshka on 07/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After studying different forums easily managed to arm the reel. All is like it is said on the relevant forums for fishing. Built solidly, seems like unbreakable. Rotates without breaks and jerks. Smoothly. Cons:The path for a line in the laying mechanism is a bit too de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatnatsnoc on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used this fishing reel for fishing last weekend, works fine! good service and the shipment is fast, good! this is exactly what i was looking for and the service was great. hope to do more deals with this company. Cons:The pictures of the product are incorrect OtherThoug... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTheoB on 05/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First: it is cheap. Second; it is amzingly well build. Full aluminium body and aluminium inner parts. Third: no maintenance I ordered my first over two years ago. Now ordered my second reel, the first one still works after recreative fishing. (Go out fishing t... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections