Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrpelitz on 08/06/2013

Its very cheap compared to the ones that I can find here in Brazil. It is super simple to use, and also intuitive, you just have to push it. It comes with a glue to fix it wherever you want I have bought three of these, two of then worked well but the third broke after 1 month of use. The glue that come with these light is not too strong and it had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhofnik on 11/19/2012

Cheap, bright, small, light! Leds are ok, bright and do the work fine!!! Good product for its purpose, nothing more Plastic feel weak :( Battery slot is not so great, the adhesive is not so much strong as should be... For the price, worth the money. For the price, worth the money. For the price, worth the money. For the price, worth the money. For the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywcosta on 11/12/2012

Bought one 2 year ago and use next to my bed. Very useful and good light; I have now one 2 in my car, one in the luggage compartment (my car don't have light in it) and one with me in the front, so the passengers can find things in the dark without having to turn the inside light on. the adhesive is strong but can't hold when your car is exposed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroiros on 10/28/2008

very nice light, small doesn't weight a lot. produces nice lighting for small closed spaces. great to store near your sleeping bag/bed when camping, the way you turn it on is very intuitive when you wake up in the middle of the night. not very effective in open spaces without a ceiling. can easily be turned on by accidentally when you're packing it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymunkala on 05/31/2008

Very bright for such a small little thing. Has a magnet on the back so you can attach it to metal surfaces. Very good to keep on your nightstand or in the bathroom. None so far. Although I should leave it on until the batteries drain to see how long it lasts. This is better than a flashlight. Small and easy to carry in your bag, purse, or pocket. Keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycagb1248 on 01/16/2008

Good portable light, decently bright. Runs on common batteries. Magnet is strong enough to be useful. Plastic feels a little cheap. Works well as a portable light. worth getting. Read more

0 0
  • posted byCarnath on 08/26/2007

- Good lighting. - Flexibility. - Strong magnet -Magnet was not glued, so it remains on the surface of whatever i stick it to. (if it's metal ofc=) can easily be fixed with glue.(oh really!!?=) Better then i hoped for at this price. Great buy! Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrightdragon on 07/31/2007

I've paid a whole lot more without batteries, and these are identical. Put rechargable batteries in high use lights, and no more &(_)+_@@##@!! I have em in the bathroom, and other places that when the lights go out, with lithium batteries installed, and they are in use about three to four times a year. Ever try to go to the bathroom in the dark,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatreg on 07/25/2007

If you ever have to go to the bathroom at night, this is the best light to turn on. If you have it at bedside, tap it and the light shines up to the ceiling illuminating the whole room. none You can also carry this like a flashlight, lay it down and it won't roll away like a flashlight. Great for camping if you are in a tent, LED is a battery miser.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChappyHappy on 07/25/2007

-Really cheap for a basic 3LED light -Feels a bit flimsy (plastic casing) -No 'click' when pressing on/off -Not bad for the price Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections