Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViris94 on 05/30/2014

Very clear interface Very easy manual to understand Very easy to reprogram the clock, it fit in your pocket, you can put it in anywhere you want, i love the base it has :P It has an elegant color it fit right at temperature of the place that you are, not the temperature that on internet It doesn't have light to watch the hour in the night I would like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfiremagi on 04/18/2014

- The digits are large enough to read the time from a distance. - The materials and build quality are better than what I expected. - It has a digital thermometer that reads in F or C. I believe the temperature reading is reasonably accurate since it was consistent across the three units that I own. - I bought three so that I could keep constant track ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboc06 on 03/22/2014

Easy to read display considering it's small size. It's convenient to have the date and room temperature displayed. Small and portable, yet easy to read display. Runs on a single button cell battery so you won't be spending a lot on batteries. The alarm is just about totally useless because it's so quiet. Despite the not so loud alarm, it's still quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPepealej on 03/20/2014

It's a very simple to use; I didn't need to read the instructions to learn how to use it, and it took me less than 2 minutes. The design is nice and very well built. It stands in a very good position. The angle of vision is good, but could be better. Horizontally you can read the time at almost every angle, but if you move vertically the letters will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEtnita on 01/20/2014

Very nice digital alarm clock with calendar and thermometer. It is very easy to set, although the instructions are very bad translated into English. The alarm is just perfect: not very loud and with a perfect sound. The instructions translated into English are impossible to understand. It doesn't have any lights, so you cannot see the time during the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygsousa92 on 01/11/2014

The clock is very handy. Works right. It came in a good state and prepared to work. Temperature works well too. You can use easly all the clocks function with the help of the manual. When the clock rings, the display loses some light, and the ring volume is low. I tried other batteries and happens the same. No lcd illumination. Its a good product, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragonbax on 01/09/2014

-Good size and easy to carry(foldable) -Quality display of a good size -alarm clock,thermometer,day and date in a compact format -only need 1 (included) battery -the included manual is badly translated wich almost force you to understand how to setup the clock by yourself -the thermometer is not 100% accurate(2-3 degrees more or less than actual temperature)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChiesar on 12/06/2013

Easy and high visibility. But numbers with many options like temperature, alarm....easily programmable. Sound is higher to wage up on time. Nice looking Plastic made but good resistance. The temperature is not exact but it doesn't mind. Like not-expensive. Bottons are Plastic made so looks like very fragile but good after all . This product should be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitalo5 on 11/12/2013

This clock is very useful and very beautiful. You can connect in the bag in the car, anywhere, is a good alarm clock and even comes with calendar and thermometer. I enjoyed and recommend. It works perfect, but the only problem I found was the volume of the alarm clock that is low. I'm using my cell phone as an alarm clock for the time being. The designer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoug0 on 11/05/2013

large 1.2" digits, good contrast, easy to read across the room. Easy to program - easier to figure out by looking at the buttons than reading the manual - which has an English version. Viewing at wide horizontal angles works very well. Nice flip stand - very stable and it closes for good portability. Viewing at a range of vertical angles is perfectly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections