Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfiremagi on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- The digits are large enough to read the time from a distance. - The materials and build quality are better than what I expected. - It has a digital thermometer that reads in F or C. I believe the temperature reading is reasonably accurate since it was consist... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEtnita on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very nice digital alarm clock with calendar and thermometer. It is very easy to set, although the instructions are very bad translated into English. The alarm is just perfect: not very loud and with a perfect sound.Cons:The instructions translated into English are impossib... Read more

1 0
  • posted byitalo5 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This clock is very useful and very beautiful. You can connect in the bag in the car, anywhere, is a good alarm clock and even comes with calendar and thermometer. I enjoyed and recommend.Cons:It works perfect, but the only problem I found was the volume of the alarm cloc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoug0 on 11/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:large 1.2" digits, good contrast, easy to read across the room. Easy to program - easier to figure out by looking at the buttons than reading the manual - which has an English version. Viewing at wide horizontal angles works very well. Nice flip stand - very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypH700 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The best feature for this item is its large display of time. Like the product to have other features that I want, including the month/date, day and temperature display. It is light and handy, and can be placed at anywhere, either on the desk, or in the bedroom.Cons:Downs... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHarlleyRocha on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:great finish, great view of the numbers, very sleek design, uses just one battery an optimal purchase, I recommend this purchase to others, a great machine to ride.Cons:unfortunately illumination for the display that makes it very difficult to visualize the hou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysgroyt on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The package came in good condition. Finishing of the clock is of quality plastic. The LCD screen is huge (74mm x 52mm) and is visible from a distance. Setting up the alarm clock is fairly straightforward, no hassle.Cons:The aluminium lid cover is warped, but it i... Read more

Side view Front view Back view
    0 0
  • posted bybjarne on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I received the clock after 1 month of waiting. The user manual was i chinese, I throw it out with the packing. But is was quite easy to setup. And is now working perfect i my living room. I can see the clock and time, form my hole living room, which was what I wantet. As... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylwmirkk on 03/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The clock is easy to use, is very useful because it has a large screen and the numbers show that the hours are quite large and prominent, which gives by far to quickly see what time it is. The price is excellent, at least compared to the prices in Brazil. Another importa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhaltunsoy on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:it is silent, digital and has thermometer,alarm you can see date and day also has celsius and fahrenheit degree you can use it on your table there are 2 option am and pm on clock ...Cons:there are no cons ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OtherThoughts:us... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections