DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Facial Mask Maker Set (6-Piece Set / Random Color)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemha on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good set for a good price, contain everything you need to prepare facial masks. the spoons of different sizes are really good for picking powders like rose powder or amla powder without using too much of the ingriedients. Cons:The Brush started loosing hair fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLVCSIGirl on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great value. Great price. The bowl is the perfect size to make one mask at a time. The brush is really soft. The bristles do not come out when applying my mask nor do they come out when cleaning the brush. Nice measuring spoons and the application stick is of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShailen on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s perfect for argilotheraphy and facial masks. Has right size for mixing up facials. Comes with everything you need. Cons:No cons, but I think it could be even cheaper. It would be great if we could choose color. It seems there are four different color... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMEMru on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and has pretty good quality. The spoons you can use as a measurement tool. It contain three The brush is very soft and beautiful. Cup is very convenient for mixing any masks and other liquids. Cons:No cons. It would be great if this set will contain... Read more

0 0
  • Asp
    posted byasposkol on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice set. You can have different colors. Can be used as a gift for a friend, sister or even mom. Having it you would never need to search for something which is suitable for preparing natural facial mask at home or use the one you can buy. Cons:A price could be a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLittleMissBeth on 03/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just the right size for mixing up facials. Comes with everything you need, is great for a girls night in. (Although you may have to mix more then once for lots of people or just get a few sets!) I got two one as present for my sister, she likes to make her own facials a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections