Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGabbz on 12/02/2010

This is a very funny product. It's so weird and crazy that you laugh just looking at it. I bought it as a present for my sister, and sure, it gave her a huge smile - not using the product though, she just had to look at it. It doesn't seem very sturdy at all. It will probably break if you intend to use this for real, so get a couple of extras - just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byintruder13 on 10/15/2010

A neat practical joke gift. When using it I felt like it was working out some muscles of some sort (though I am not sure if those muscles will really help my smile). The built quality seemed rather cheap to me. Like I wrote in the pros the product does seem to work out some muscles but I have my doubts that the product can actually help me smile any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydave3003 on 08/18/2010

It works. The spring has the correct load to it. The buildquality is ok but not great. The parts where the thing is put together don't fit so there is a cavety that will hold water when washing it after it has been used. No biggie except that it is where the metal spring is so I think it will get rusty after a few times. Arrived in 10 days. Thats a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byairhumid on 04/26/2010

+ Great really works the muscles + So cheap + Good if you're seeing someone well endowed. + Requires just a little use a day (I used it while making my morning coffee. + Genuine Japanese product. - Cheap build one broke so I ordered another. A trick those is to simply wrap masking tape around the piece that doesn't move to stop it from split open and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjwthomas87 on 04/25/2010

Im not sure... haha i guess the price! i can feel my muscles around my mouth get tired after about a min or two of using the device. Im not sure thats really a good things but, it does give the muscles around your mouth a workout :) Can break easily. build construction is extremely poor but appropriate for the price ;) inner spring can sometimes catch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanmattos on 04/11/2010

Very cheap compared to the commonly annnounced counterparts. Does what it promises. The building quality is flimsy. Instrucitons only in Chinese. I can't see any real use of it, like tonifying the muscles of your smiles. To me it's more like a joke or bizarre gift than a real exercise device. It is worth to have to make you laugh a little bit, or even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarahbella on 03/21/2010

I did notice a little difference when using it in the mornings I assume it just sort of "wakes up" the muscles. The corners of my smile did turn up a bit more. It was a little small for my mouth, would be better if it expanded a little bit more, wasn't bad though. It broke after the first week of use though unfortunately...and it makes you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byttravesa on 01/31/2010

Even it looks useless, it is one of the best cheap presents you can give to that serious person you know. Maybe your boss, that stupid neighbor that never smiles,friends, family... You have to explain how it works and what is the purpose of the item. It is a bizarre gadget, at least in Spain. I'm sure most of the people will think you are a freak buying ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySuper_Tetelman on 06/30/2009

THThis product is very inexpensive... I remember seeing one just like this on a certain TV home shopping network a while ago for at least $20 more than this... If used properly this would probably do as advertised except for a few issues it has Those few issues are the build quality... I had only owned this for a little over two weeks and used it quite ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections