DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Parts Replacement Analogue Stick Module for PSP Slim/2000 (Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySolidZone on 09/26/2011

- I bought this because my original analog stick is causing drifting. - Looks and works just like the original. - Responds properly. - No drifting involved. - The analog stick isn't smooth like the original (Can be a problem with games that use the analog stick a lot). - Sometimes, the analog stick tends ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypunkonjunk on 01/02/2010

My joysticks keep going out - this is the perfect solution! Great color, looks GREAT with my red buttons and shoulder buttons. it's awesome. Installs easily, but be careful - that silicone piece is as far as I know, unreplacable, and very easy to lose, or break. Mine was giving me trouble after installation ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGetOutOfBox on 06/03/2009

It works really nice, I didn't notice much of a difference between the official sony stick and this one. The red makes it really stand out. I'm currently doing a red and silver PSP and this makes it look nice. If you break your analogue stick and send the PSP to sony for repair, they'll charge you like ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections