Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- I bought this because my original analog stick is causing drifting.
- Looks and works just like the original.
- Responds properly.
- No drifting involved.
- The analog stick isn't smooth like the original (Can be a problem with games that use the analog stick a lot).
- Sometimes, the analog stick tends to not respond property when playing particular games (Don't know if this is causing it or the replacement analogue stick conductor module I also bought along with this).
- Be aware that this doesn't include a conductor module. You'll have to use the same one from your original analog stick or spend an extra dollar for a replacement if yours is ripped apart like mine.
- Also, be careful when installing this. If you don't know what your doing, it's possible that you may break your PSP.
Overall, an important replacement if your analog stick is broken or is causing drifting. Get this.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.