DX » Community » Reviews » Steering Wheel Mount A2DP Bluetooth Caller ID Handsfree + MP3 Player FM Transmitter (TF/USB/Line-in)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMTCca on 01/27/2010

Easy to install and pair with my LG bliss. Built well. easy to use. Comes with the charger and the cable to attach to the PC or included plug in. Was disappointed that it did not have voice dial capabilities. My wife said when I call on it that she can't understand what I am saying at all... so back to the drawing board... I don't have any other thoughts ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyk123 on 11/12/2009

- Surprisingly good audio quality both as FM transmitter and as handsfree. - Easy installation and operation. - the FM transmitter works from 87.5MHz to 108MHz. - Really nice design, looks great when attached to the steering wheel. - Also have a nice feature of automatically transfer between MP3 player and phone call for incoming and outgoing calls.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySatrapp on 07/14/2009

Good functionality Nice design Good FM-transmitter quality Nice high-res display with backlight CallerID Touch-soft plastic No equalizer nor audio profiles for MP3 No button backlight No phone voice dialer function support No answer/hang up and volume control buttons on earpiece Noise in the earpiece BT profiles are not clear: sometimes it's impossible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypavelbaronov on 04/29/2009

- Transmits music from phone connected by Bluetooth - Has as built-in mic and speaker as tiny handsfree headset - The tiny headset creates an annoying noise when there is no call, so it is not comfortable to carry it in the ear all the time - When you are trying to press the buttons this gadget, you should also hold it from the back, because it holds ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections