DX » Community » Reviews » Rare-Earth RE Strongly Magnetic Ring (2.2cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byALWest on 07/22/2012

- good magnet ring - great for magic - looks 'ok' - magnet strong enough to hold a coin through a pane of glass - good packaging! - they break easily, dont bash it on hard surfaces, they crack like chalk if you hit them too hard, or drop them. - they can go rusty, make sure to keep them dry. - they can leave marks on your skin, so dont wear it all the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnvaneekelen on 10/02/2011

Reasonable strength Good looks Good for easy magic tricks Rusts very quickly, more quickly than other neodymium rings I have. The strength of the magnetic field is less than I expected ( iw owe several (over 20) neodymium rings) I ordered this 22 mm ring, what I got was an 18 mm ring.. :( Since this ring rusts very easily, don't wear it 24/7. You finger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeekelen on 08/30/2011

- It's stronger than many other equilvalent rings - it looks good - several magic tricks can be done with this one. - Compared to a 'real'PK ring this one is cheap. - After wearing it a few days it began to rust. Several other sites offer rings that look the same as this one. Many times those rings are about 1 dollar cheaper. Yet, the magetic field ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamyoung on 07/10/2010

it was a pretty strong magnet, didnt really fool anyone and for the first week all my friends thought it was a purity ring, which was insanity...hah looked simple, and i like simple looks. fitted my right hand ring finger well and im 15 after several weeks of using, everytime i sweat it started to rust and create black circles on the inside of the ring.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytygurl121 on 05/21/2010

Its magnetic! Fun when you have metal things cuz they stick to you... sometimes when i run my fingers through my hair, my earrings stick to my ring! It breaks easily. I dropped it a few times and the outter layer chips off. and finally it just broke in two. :( its a nice gift, but it will break easily. it comes in a cheap-looking plastic case, but hey.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrederick on 01/29/2010

It is really strong for a little ring like this, and it is really cheap, other places sells for a lot higher than this price. I have to pick on this one a bit. Build quality could be better. I wanted to wear this as a health ring as the north pole is inside and the south pole is facing out however after roughly 8-9 days of use I noticed rust forming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythebigkahuna on 04/04/2009

Obviously this is by far the best price I have ever seen on a magnetic ring. Most people know these have two purposes which are for magic and for health benefits (if you believe in magnets having a health benefit). Pretty strong for it's size, I can palm my keys with no hangs and my keys have 2 alarm remotes along with 3 rings nad 7 keys. I have to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections