- good magnet ring
- great for magic
- looks 'ok'
- magnet strong enough to hold a coin through a pane of glass
- good packaging! - they break easily, dont bash it on hard surfaces, they crack like chalk if you hit them too hard, or drop them.
- they can go rusty, make sure to keep them dry.
- they can leave marks on your skin, so dont wear it all the ... Read more
Good for easy magic tricks Rusts very quickly, more quickly than other neodymium rings I have. The strength of the magnetic field is less than I expected ( iw owe several (over 20) neodymium rings)
I ordered this 22 mm ring, what I got was an 18 mm ring.. :( Since this ring rusts very easily, don't wear it 24/7. You finger ... Read more
- It's stronger than many other equilvalent rings - it looks good - several magic tricks can be done with this one. - Compared to a 'real'PK ring this one is cheap. - After wearing it a few days it began to rust. Several other sites offer rings that look the same as this one. Many times those rings are about 1 dollar cheaper. Yet, the magetic field ... Read more
it was a pretty strong magnet, didnt really fool anyone and for the first week all my friends thought it was a purity ring, which was insanity...hah looked simple, and i like simple looks. fitted my right hand ring finger well and im 15 after several weeks of using, everytime i sweat it started to rust and create black circles on the inside of the ring.... Read more
Fun when you have metal things cuz they stick to you... sometimes when i run my fingers through my hair, my earrings stick to my ring! It breaks easily.
I dropped it a few times and the outter layer chips off.
and finally it just broke in two.
:( its a nice gift, but it will break easily.
it comes in a cheap-looking plastic case, but hey.... Read more
It is really strong for a little ring like this, and it is really cheap, other places sells for a lot higher than this price. I have to pick on this one a bit. Build quality could be better. I wanted to wear this as a health ring as the north pole is inside and the south pole is facing out however after roughly 8-9 days of use I noticed rust forming ... Read more
Obviously this is by far the best price I have ever seen on a magnetic ring. Most people know these have two purposes which are for magic and for health benefits (if you believe in magnets having a health benefit). Pretty strong for it's size, I can palm my keys with no hangs and my keys have 2 alarm remotes along with 3 rings nad 7 keys. I have to ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.