• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Magnetic Ring - Pretty Cool

posted by thebigkahuna on 04/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Obviously this is by far the best price I have ever seen on a magnetic ring. Most people know these have two purposes which are for magic and for health benefits (if you believe in magnets having a health benefit). Pretty strong for it's size, I can palm my keys with no hangs and my keys have 2 alarm remotes along with 3 rings nad 7 keys.

Cons:

I have to pick on this one a bit. Build quality could be better. I wanted to wear this as a health ring as the north pole is inside and the south pole is facing out however after roughly 8-9 days of use I noticed rust forming on the inside already and discoloration of the finger it was worn on. For the price though I don't feel this is enough to be a big red stop sign on ordering one.

OtherThoughts:

If built quality were better this ring would be a GREAT buy. Just remember this ring should not be worn for long durations as it will begin to rust on the inside within a weeks time.

Bottomline:

Works for what I wanted to use it for but would probably look to spend more on a ring designed to be used all the time. Fit my finger as a mens 8 would.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections