Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaxordahaxor1 on 09/13/2011

- Works like it should - Not too loud - Build quality is about as good as in the real one(ps3) - Pricing is ok, for this kind of product you could easily imagine to pay more - My ps3 broke when i tested it. It's not certain if it just broke on its own or due to using of that fan, but i think it broke on its own. However, just said this incase you may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsyko_chewbacca on 01/04/2011

- Blows extra cool air in the Playstation 3 - Can be turned on or off easily - By it's design, it does not really add bulk to the console - Works with JailBreak dongles - A little noisy - Somewhat hard to install at first. You don't want to force anything to not brake either the console or the fan but considerable force is needed to firmly install it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikuHatsune on 07/31/2010

-Makes PS3 have a boxy look -Has blue LED where the USB slot is -Pretty quiet not better then the Intercooler i have on the back of my ps3. -Keeps PS3 cooled down more (Befor with out any cooler the internal fan would always be in full speed now it doesnt go on anymore amazing.) -Uses more power -Small noise like i said it isnt to bad. -Only works on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections