Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCIGCIG on 12/01/2013

Delivered in 2 weeks. Easy to use. No easy way to test if it is working, except for the green light when you plugged it in. I guess one way to test it is to on it overnight in a stuffy room and see if the air is fresher the next morning. Another way is to put some tissue paper next to it and see if the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarksano on 03/17/2013

It uses Carbon fiber brush system to emit anion particles witch removes toxic substances including the dust, odors and molds. Absorbs airborne allergens like pollen, smoke, pet dander and other small particles. And it can eliminates static and reduces EMI. Really works... you can test it as I did: I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynamstorm on 01/21/2011

Good Build Quality, Easy To Use and Overall a good product, However... I'm not sure if it is actually doing anything at all, except glowing green. Had it now serval months can't say (in that time) i've thought to myself it fills fresh/cleaner in here. I've got mine in a usb hub on a middle shelf of my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlaviodvc on 09/03/2010

NICE BUILT. however I am not sure if really works. Stays on in my computer all the time for more than 5 months now and the light is still on. Nao sei se funciona, mas a luz ainda permanece acesa , após meses de uso. Agora, se ioniza ou nao, sao outros 500. really not sure if there are some. but.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections