• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good gadget to take some care with you health and ambient

posted by darksano on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It uses Carbon fiber brush system to emit anion particles witch removes toxic substances including the dust, odors and molds. Absorbs airborne allergens like pollen, smoke, pet dander and other small particles. And it can eliminates static and reduces EMI.
    Really works... you can test it as I did:
    I tested using two cups, both was put upside down in a table and with a cigarette I exhaled the smoke inside the two cups. Using a usb extension, I previously pluged the IONcare in a usb hub, and I put it inside one of the cups using a little towel to don't let the smoke comes out.
    Results: After a few minutes the smoke descended, but inside the ION care cup the fog dissipation was remarkably quickly compared with the another cup. And after this experiment I noticed that the cup with IONcare became very less dimish and most clean than the another cup (the another cup stays with a grosser layer of smoke dust).
    It's durable and I am using this good gadget full time with an Ac adaptor

Cons:

I did not noticed any cons. But it could be more slim.

OtherThoughts:

Portuguese/Português: Testei e funcionou. Para testar realizei o seguinte teste: Coloquei dois copos virados de cabeça para baixo em uma mesa, baforei fumaça de cigarro diversas vezes em amabos os copos e depois coloquei o IONcare em um dos copos utilizando uma extensão usb. Coloquei também uma toalha em torno to copo que estava com o IONcare para evitar que a fumaça saisse por baixo do copo, pois ele ficou um pouco levantado por causa do cabo usb.
    Depois de alguns minutos a fumaça desceu e se dissipou, mas o copo com o IONcare ficou notavelmente menos escurecido que o outro, por ter menos poira da fumaça em suas paredes.
    Também achei ele muito durável, eu uso ele o dia todo ligado em uma fonte usb em meu escritório e até agora não deu nenhum problema.

Bottomline:

Perfect, i recomend it. I did a lot of testes with it and the quality and results convinced me! Off course this little usb air purifier cannot do any miracles. It works, and can reduce the level of dust and smoke, but will not suck and disapear with all dross in your room. But i thik it is better than nothing.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections