DX » Community » Reviews » Unsharpened World of Warcraft Style Mini Stainless Steel Weapon Toys (10-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEddiekiller on 01/19/2013

Very cool set of World Of Warcraft weapons. You can use them as necklaces, keyrings, backpack garnment, and so on. Their build is ok, the details are nice. Some of them came with some small deformations, but you can fix it by yourself. The box also cane with some bumps, but the weapons were reasonable ok. Very nice gift set, if you have friends that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKeilaron on 11/27/2010

- Nice, shiny, big set of weapon minis for your collection at a good price - They don't feel cheap to the touch; They're made of a quality material. That said, don't be too rough with them; They are small after all. - Box is flimsy. The one I got had a big dent but the "weapons" were OK. - Comes in one long box, so if you want the box intact you probably ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGuyPago on 07/14/2010

The little weapons look nice,the design is awsome and it is fun to play with it sometimes. the material is fine. i have this product for a year and nothing broke or got scratched. The build quality is good but the material can be bended easily. i dont think it is useful for someone like me but you are a person who like these things/a warcaft fan than ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byscorpiondead on 03/22/2010

Good miniature weapons of warcraft, comes in a box with themes of warcraft, and packed in the kind of foam Boas miniaturas de armas de warcraft, vem numa caixa com temas de warcraft, bem embalado em embalagem com espécie de espuma ome were a little crooked, I had to straighten a bit to make them right, I found out that if all ok Algumas vinham um pouco ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections