DX » Community » Reviews » Plug-n-Play Cooling Fan Console Cooler for Xbox 360 (Xbox AC Powered)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynerodevil on 07/20/2010

That's is a very good product, I mean it's easy to use, just plug the item and switch on and it's work. I ran a test with and without the fan, without the fan the console was hot around 30 minutes of use, with the fan i can play 5h without the feeling of the RROD. The cons is the loud, it's make a lot of loud but when you play you don't hear the fan ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY on 12/14/2009

-Cools my 360 by 5 degrees! -Convenient ON/OFF switch to power off without unplugging -Doesn't use another external power supply -Played for 2 hours and was only a little bit warm Nothing really.. It only powers on when the 360 is on and the fans are pretty noisy Although it is very noisy, you won't notice it if your really into your game (like modern ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucas1234 on 09/30/2009

Your xbox wont BURN amazing fan power fits perfectly Portugues (br) Seu xbox não vai ser mais uma churrasqueira poder impressionante do ventilador encaixa perfeitamente the color is a lil bit different Portugues (br) a cor é um pouco diferente it costs R$100,00 (like U$50.00) here in my country Portugues (br) isso custa cerca de 100 (cerca ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byriverwind on 05/16/2009

- 3 Fans are capable enough blow the warm air away from X360. - The red power switch (on/off) allows to turn the fans on and off: no need to remove the fan (therefore no need to shut the console down) when wanted to turn it off. - Works silent enough for now. - Easy to plug and run. - The metal piece inside the fan console (the connector part between ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections