DX » Community » Reviews » Plug-n-Play Cooling Fan Console Cooler for Xbox 360 (Xbox AC Powered)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynerodevil on 07/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:That's is a very good product, I mean it's easy to use, just plug the item and switch on and it's work. I ran a test with and without the fan, without the fan the console was hot around 30 minutes of use, with the fan i can play 5h without the feeling of the RROD. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY on 12/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cools my 360 by 5 degrees! -Convenient ON/OFF switch to power off without unplugging -Doesn't use another external power supply -Played for 2 hours and was only a little bit warm Cons:Nothing really.. It only powers on when the 360 is on and the fans are pretty noisy O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucas1234 on 09/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Your xbox wont BURN amazing fan power fits perfectly Portugues (br) Seu xbox não vai ser mais uma churrasqueira poder impressionante do ventilador encaixa perfeitamente Cons:the color is a lil bit different Portugues (br) a cor é um pouco diferente Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections