Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNopelken on 07/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product works well without problems. Even an USB connector on it. Product case is made of hard plastics. Pieces are fitting to eachother, so it is easy to put cable tester away in pocket Cons:Battery holder is too big for battery, but cable tester is working w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadlaws on 05/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it says on the box, comes with a nice faux-leather case. The lights are nice and bright, easy to see mis-matched wires or other problems if they arise when you make your patch cables. Cons:There was no battery included, but I didn't expect any so I wasn't upse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarius1900 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality. One light for each wire - easy to use. Lights are bright and clear. Battery compartment could be opened without any tool and battery replaced in seconds. No manual neaded - if you ever had some product of that type in your hands, you will u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNopelken on 03/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Very easy in use * So, no manual or so needed * Protecting case is great, also for putting in box with cables, knifes, ... * Testing USB is also a + Cons:* Cheap plastic cover of tester * Be carefull with the on/off button OtherThoughts:* Battery attacher was bend over,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydissidence on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap, works, easy to use, small size, comes with a case. test USB cables too. this dose what i wanted it to do, all in a small size. Cons:not the most durable case, battery is loose in it. the on/off switch on mine is very hard to turn off. OtherThoughts:dose w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaejn on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Affordable and easy to use as a tool for networking. One can immediately verify that the connection and connectors are correctly installed. Cons:Switch is a little hard, but works. Instruction booklet is small. Scripture therefore difficult to read. So for the first tim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIcerunner on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality, nice sleeve to store it in. Both units click nicely together, making it more robust during transportation. Cons:After reading the manual I saw different models with more functuonality: I want those! On/off-button is difficult to manouevre int... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanigwei on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good work for that price. Very useful and a must-have for any system operator that needs to install or check rj45 cable set. I haven't tested it but it also checks for USB cables. Cons:Plastic seems cheap... But it's ok. The bag has very bad quality. I think that zipper... Read more

0 0
  • posted byb5fie on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and functional. works perfectly for a non-professional for the job around the house/helping friends setting op network. Cons:None I can think of.. OtherThoughts:Unsure if it would last with daily professional use; but then I dont use it for that. But then a profes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypichol on 12/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertised and comes with a pouch. Buy a 9V battery and start working! Cons:You can feel it is low quality, but for this price you couldn't expect any different. That is really not a cons, just some observation. If you want it to look perfect and feel... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections