DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Socket Stylish Crystal Car Cigarette Power Splitter with 500mA USB Port
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGadgetFrantic on 06/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Reliable, supports the electronic appliances good. Swivel arm is very handy to create 360 degrees rotation - avoids breakage. It is small enough not to get in the way with other things in the car. The USB plug is an extra that helps to plug in cell phones, PDA... Read more

4 0
  • posted byipsa666 on 03/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I'm using one socket for my iPod, one for the GPS and the USB for charging the Xperia X1 or BlueAnt Supertooth 3. All work at the same time, not like the old one I bought which one socket will not work. It also saves a lot of spaces. Cons:The lock position can be tighte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWisdom1 on 06/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easiest way to add USB outlet to power my motorola cellphone using the power adapter from DX. And 2 more power outlets. This is the same price as getting another charger for my cellphone. Cons:not free.not free.not free.not free.not free.not free.not free.not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections