DX » Community » Reviews » Nokia BL-5C Compatible Nokia Battery External AC Charger with 500mA USB Power Port
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bad
    posted bycesararredondo on 06/22/2012

Has little weight and is easy to carry. Work with different types of batteries such as: Nokia 5B, 5C Nokia and Nokia 6M Not JAPOD brand and untreated isntrucciones of use, how to know when the battery is charging or in full load. As the description says biene package with USB cable, but it is not only biene charger. Untreated cases fuse for short circuit,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphaBR on 06/16/2011

- Came inside a neat box - Works well with either Japod batteries or original Nokia batteries - Does not overheat - LED charge indicator - Comes with flat plug, but you can easily solve that by buying an adaptor (sku.03529) along with it I read other reviews and forum topics stating that this product overheats. Maybe it is just a voltage issue. In Brazil ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 06/24/2009

It charges the following batteries : BL 4C / BL 5C / BL 6C. These are the most common batteries in Nokia handsets. It has a USB port which can be used to charge other items while charging the battery LED lights tell the status of the battery charge. USB port can also be used to charge the batteries when connected to the computer. Mine died in just one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiozon on 05/19/2009

A solid product - good charger plus USB port - what else to expect of it? Everything works as expected. Very useful to those having one / several spare batteries - you won't have to constantly open your phone to charge it / them. It's the charger I've been searching for and is a good alternative to expensive original products by Nokia. Color LEDs on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections