DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Soft Pouch for NDSi/DSi (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byurashima on 02/24/2013

Very beautiful. The price is great and the nintendo ds fits perfectly in it, no looses The material is a little rough. I'm afraid my nintendo will peel off. And it doesn't come with the arm strip thats shown in the product picture. And the logo is of nintendo dsi. I have a nintendo ds lite, and when ... Read more

With a NDS Comparison

0 0 0

• posted byAlright on 08/08/2012

- Great fabric! - This case is built in a soft black material and the quality is very good. The Nintendo DS Lite fits perfect in to the soft case! Comes with a strape printed Nintendo on it. - When I saw this pouch I just had to buy it because the price was so amazing, How do they even make any money ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywantabi on 11/29/2011

Excellent gadget. it does what is suppose to do. The NdSi fits perfect. it comes with a strap for easy handle. be sure the dust will be out of your console.No hassle,No fuss. Also the strap says DSi.- Nice fabric Do not ask for high quality but for the range of use it´s absolutely good. I uploaded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTakero on 10/19/2011

- This is one of the best protections for NDS that I ever found. Not that it will give you a 100% warranty over drops, but it really does it's job well. - The strap is very nice. No need to buy a separated one when this pouch comes with it. -This protector is really stylish. - I've never dropped my portable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulosaopaulino on 06/28/2011

- Nice fabric, way protective. - Good for its price - Does what it's supposed to do pretty well - Bad paiting. The name came out of the Strap within a week. - Bad glueing. The strap came out with approximately a month of average usage. I think they use hot glue to place it. I'd buy again, it's a bargain.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymsephton on 04/05/2011

Fits the 3DS well Fits the DSi well Strap says Nintendo on it contrary to the picture Super cheap Says DSi on the outside of the pouch Looks like neoprene but is actually polyester lined with foam (see photos by @teredeby) There is no label on the side of the pouch like the one in the picture Strap is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahziel on 10/04/2010

When I saw this pouch I just had to buy it because the price was so amazing, How do they even make any money selling stuff so cheap!? +It holds my dsi tightly +REALLY cheap price +nice logo on front +comes with a strap +Works really well +Ok... Material +Stops dsi from scratching Not really best quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshrewdlove on 06/07/2010

When I saw this pouch I just had to buy it because the price was so amazing, How do they even make any money selling stuff so cheap!? +It holds my dsi tightly +REALLY cheap price +nice logo on front +comes with a strap +Works really well +Ok... Material +Stops dsi from scratching -Made out of some kind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrack3r95 on 03/31/2010

Fit The Dsi Perfectly Love it Great With "The Perfect Price for The Perfect Thing for the ds Its Even Fit With A crystal Screen protector in the DSI Nothing I expect From Dx with A Con if there was a color it would be lovely Like Blue Or Red OR White (The NDSI Colors) it would be very great I will Post ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoriol2009 on 03/08/2010

In my opinion this is a fantastic protective soft pouch for ds, this product, have a lot of pros.... 1- Is compatible with all nintendo ds (ds, ds lite, dsi) 2-The price is not expencive, and the aparence is profesional 3- The aparence is very, very similiar to an oficial product. 4-Not only cool, the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections