DX » Community » Reviews » T10 0.75W 5-LED Vehicle Signal Lamp Bulbs (12V White / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantikarea07 on 09/29/2012

Very good buy. goods the quality and the description on the packaging. SMD light almost free of charge and the light more than Standard lamp It's not what fault to be found. I have another because there are for the car I've got more. At that price, it's a lot shall be paid, I recommend we buy at 100 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhollandaise on 06/24/2011

it's bright. an little blueish. easy to install. comes in an nice package. very bright for 0.75 watts! an little blueish(not an big con for me). maybe it can get hot. because there is an resistor inside that MAYBE can get very hot and melt the plastic socket. but the chance of that is very small. maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXDr4g0nX on 05/05/2011

-LED's are a lot more reliable then regular light bulbs -They fit in the original T10 socket without modifications -Are just about as bright as the regular light bulbs -The color of the light is a little more "white" than the regular bulbs, this makes visibility higher -Build quality is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysemenov on 11/13/2010

- Bright omni-directional light - Cheap I got pair of these and one of the small LEDs on one of the units was dying (insanely randomly blinking) out of the box. From my experience, NEITHER of cheap LEDs last more than a month (I tried like 6-7 pairs). They start blinking then die. This is probably both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytann200 on 09/14/2010

They are cheap, almost same as buying regular bulbs for your lights. They are brighter than regular bulbs. Much cheaper than the units sold locally One of my leds died just seconds after plugging it in, so I cannot use them until I order some more and hopefully then I have a pair and one spare. Since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboootymac on 08/14/2010

These LEDs are very bright. I'm using them as the dome and map lights on my VW GTI and they illuminate the interior extremely well. Contrary to what another reviewer said, they're a nice cool white that isn't offending or obnoxious. They can be quite finicky to install. The polarity is one thing, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTade00 on 08/11/2010

Very much lights. Better, than the flat one 5W bulb. I loaded it up onto his navigation place. I started using it now, works perfectly, and nicely lights. It is possible to take the flat bulb out with him very well if a problem will not be later with him. Was very easy to exchange. It was necessary to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuacker on 08/11/2010

I bought this because so many people had submit ratings and mostly, they were satisfied. The price is good and like everything on here, there's no shipping charge. It was plug and play and work like it should. It looks to be of an inferior quality. It is still working so far and I hope it'll last a while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemisk on 06/17/2010

I replaced the bulbs of the license plate of my car (Honda Fit) for them and was very nice. I hope they keep running smoothly. Eu substituí as lâmpadas da placa de licença do meu carro (Honda Fit) por estas e ficou muito legal. Espero que continuem funcionando perfeitamente. For me these ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygilbercm on 06/17/2010

These are great little LED light bulbs. I've had them installed in my Toyota Camry as license plate lights for several months now and I've really enjoyed them. They're much brighter than the standard halogen bulbs and they gives a crisp, white light that makes my car look much more like a high-tech luxury ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections