DX » Community » Reviews » T10 0.75W 5-LED Vehicle Signal Lamp Bulbs (12V White / Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Not bad at all

posted by Quacker on 08/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I bought this because so many people had submit ratings and mostly, they were satisfied.  The price is good and like everything on here, there's no shipping charge.  It was plug and play and work like it should.

Cons:

It looks to be of an inferior quality.  It is still working so far and I hope it'll last a while yet.  It is not too bright, a lot less bright than, say, a LED  flash light.  Not enough to illuminate ahead but good enough to cast a glow on things.  It is not white at all like the item description says.  It is blue.  It cast a bluish light on any white or chrome surface.

OtherThoughts:

I was looking for white lights for my headlights so I cannot use this in my country in the front of my vehicle, it's illegal here.  It's good enough for interior lights though.  They are polarity specific so just don't throw them out thinking that they're broken when 1st plugged in.  There's no mention of this on the package.  Most people would know already if they use LEDs before.

Bottomline:

Buy it if you need blue lights.  It's priced right.  Too bad it's only white if you stare directly at it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections