DX » Community » Reviews » T10/BA9S/Festoon 1.8W 12V 12-LED 60000mcd Car Ceiling Dome Light Bulb - White Light
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 07/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works. It comes well packaged. It comes with plugs to fit different light sockets. Average build quality, no complaints. Cons:None that I could see in the little time I tried it. OtherThoughts:Kind of blue, but I guess most LEDs are when you compare to an incandescent... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomasPitea on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Compatible with most car and boat interior lighting. Lights up better than the original lighting. Could have been a little better quality cable attachments. Cons:Nothing. Very easy to use. Lights up better than the original lighting. Could have been a little b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrustyclown on 07/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered two of these - one for my car and one for the van I'm converting to a camper. Both vehicles originally had the bog standard light globe - not that bright. The car was the easiest to swap out - the spring-loaded festoon adapter slipped in place of the g... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrayoung2002 on 01/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very bright - Low profile board - Adhesive backing - Brighter than the bulb it replaces - Comes with various bulb connector options Cons:- Price could still be cheaper but not really an issue - Blinding depending on the application - Connector build quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelcat2 on 07/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- The big festoon plug fits well in the overhead light plug (44x10.5mm model 578 ) - Very bright - Dimms like the original halogens - Brighter than the original halogen - Cool to the touch - Less power than the halogen version Cons:- Could be as warm as the halogens, I su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNAZ2323 on 07/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small, very very bright, easy to install with several adapters provided, the sticky tape is very strong, the unit it tiny but very very bright.... lights up my whole cabin like a torch. Cons:one of the adapters had some flimsy workmanship and the wire got ripped out of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjason3947 on 04/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-very bright! -pure white light(assuming that the next orders will be the same) -strong board... wont break! -super sticky adhesive foam pad(removable) Cons:small size, looks small in diffuser casing on roof light in car OtherThoughts:-i cant believe how bright... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections