DX » Community » Reviews » T10/BA9S/Festoon 1.8W 12V 12-LED 60000mcd Car Ceiling Dome Light Bulb - White Light
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 07/12/2013

It works. It comes well packaged. It comes with plugs to fit different light sockets. Average build quality, no complaints. None that I could see in the little time I tried it. Kind of blue, but I guess most LEDs are when you compare to an incandescent lamp. I didn't like it, but some people are okay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomasPitea on 08/02/2011

Compatible with most car and boat interior lighting. Lights up better than the original lighting. Could have been a little better quality cable attachments. Nothing. Very easy to use. Lights up better than the original lighting. Could have been a little better quality cable attachments. Nothing. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrustyclown on 07/18/2011

I ordered two of these - one for my car and one for the van I'm converting to a camper. Both vehicles originally had the bog standard light globe - not that bright. The car was the easiest to swap out - the spring-loaded festoon adapter slipped in place of the globe easily and it's made a HUGE difference ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrayoung2002 on 01/24/2011

- Very bright - Low profile board - Adhesive backing - Brighter than the bulb it replaces - Comes with various bulb connector options - Price could still be cheaper but not really an issue - Blinding depending on the application - Connector build quality could be better (may break if roughly handled)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBelcat2 on 07/30/2010

- The big festoon plug fits well in the overhead light plug (44x10.5mm model 578 ) - Very bright - Dimms like the original halogens - Brighter than the original halogen - Cool to the touch - Less power than the halogen version - Could be as warm as the halogens, I suppose. But they are closer to a white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNAZ2323 on 07/28/2010

small, very very bright, easy to install with several adapters provided, the sticky tape is very strong, the unit it tiny but very very bright.... lights up my whole cabin like a torch. one of the adapters had some flimsy workmanship and the wire got ripped out of the connector just by simply me touching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjason3947 on 04/17/2009

-very bright! -pure white light(assuming that the next orders will be the same) -strong board... wont break! -super sticky adhesive foam pad(removable) small size, looks small in diffuser casing on roof light in car -i cant believe how bright the thing is! i took out a 5w bulb and this 1.8w one is at ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections