Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- The big festoon plug fits well in the overhead light plug (44x10.5mm model 578 )
- Very bright
- Dimms like the original halogens
- Brighter than the original halogen
- Cool to the touch
- Less power than the halogen version
- Could be as warm as the halogens, I suppose. But they are closer to a white light than the halogens.
Buy it if you want to reduce your chances of killing your battery! If someone forgets a light on, or if you use the lights a lot (like when you're camping), you could find out your battery's dead the next morning.
It also helps a tiny bit with fuel saving, since the alternator doesn't need to replace as much electrical power as it would with the halogen version.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.