DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Power Charging Cable for Ipod/PSP/NDS/NDSi/NDS Lite/MP3/MP4/Iphone 2G/3G
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZarphusAran on 06/21/2011

even better than its cellphone counterpart. the wires are reasonable quality, the connectors all fit and match what they should, and they all properly charge devices. WARNING: DO NOT CHARGE MORE THAN ONE DEVICE AT A TIME WITH THIS. this is a well designed product, and if you have a power plug to USB ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFuturealBR on 04/24/2011

Nice adapter (for the price and the adapters); Cheap; You can charge your iPod. NDS, DSi, MP4 and cellphone at the same time; Brilliant!!!! No Cons at all... It works fine! No problems at all! You don't need to have a bunch of chargers and carry it everywhere. You just need this one!! Good product, buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymackasmacka on 01/25/2011

Works well with ds, dslite and dsi and ipod touch. really convenient to use the usb instead of a wall charger and i have used this to charge multiples items at once. i cant purchase a new genuine ds v1 charger anymore so i just get this cable to do the job (i dont like using non genuine wall chargers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYounkezzy on 11/12/2010

A very good pruduct! It charges my psp and ds at the same time and you can chargers stuff from a ps3 usb port! Very affordable! The cord is very long too! Will shop from DealExtreme again! No Cons at all! Had no problems at all! Worth buying for the price! Now I can charge my stuff anywhere instead charging ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoflako on 09/02/2010

Excelente producto, totalmente recomendado para aquellos personas Tech, que anda con el ipod/iphone, la psp, la ds y otros gadgets en la mochila. puedes cargarlos todos al mismo tiempo sin complicaciones. La carga no es tan rapida como con los cables originales, pero cuando estas en tu trabajo tienes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeralPup on 04/15/2010

It's wonderfully cheap for what it does. If you've lost a charger for something, this is great to have, as the other ports are great spares to have around! I can charge all of my stuff at the same time! The cord does seem a bit...flimsy, but nothing to worry about if your careful enough with it. Cords ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilipecolombo on 10/02/2009

- Very portable; - Very practical; - Work almost with all types of Ipod - Very Cheap. - Could work with the iPod Shuffle 2 ; - It doesn´t works with cellphone; - The material could be better; - I can´t carry 2 products at same time; - Well, i dont have another thoughts. -The product is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRio93 on 09/29/2009

- This product charges most things you could think of all at once. - Haven't found anything that I can't use it with yet. -Well thought out in the wire design. - Other than the fact it cannot be used as a sync cable, nothing! This product is fantastic for charging anything you could need! -----------... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydandandademon on 07/03/2009

WHoa DUDE,great idea -charges nintendo dual screen lite -charges my ipod touch -charges my nintendo dual screen -phat/gamboy advance sp -charges my playstation portable slim -ALL AT THE SAME TIME -works well with usb to car adaptor -works well with car to a/c adaptor ALMOST NONE -the product is cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnnihilate on 05/11/2009

I received my Universal USB Power Charging Cable about a week ago, and its pretty convenient. I can now charge most of my devices in one place, and don't have to carry around a ton of chargers when traveling. The charger supports my iPod, DS Phat, DS Lite, PSP, as well as an MP4 cable, which I don't ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections