DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Power Charging Cable for Ipod/PSP/NDS/NDSi/NDS Lite/MP3/MP4/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZarphusAran on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:even better than its cellphone counterpart. the wires are reasonable quality, the connectors all fit and match what they should, and they all properly charge devices. Cons:WARNING: DO NOT CHARGE MORE THAN ONE DEVICE AT A TIME WITH THIS. OtherThoughts:this is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFuturealBR on 04/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice adapter (for the price and the adapters); Cheap; You can charge your iPod. NDS, DSi, MP4 and cellphone at the same time; Brilliant!!!! Cons:No Cons at all... It works fine! No problems at all! OtherThoughts:You don't need to have a bunch of chargers and carry it ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymackasmacka on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well with ds, dslite and dsi and ipod touch. really convenient to use the usb instead of a wall charger and i have used this to charge multiples items at once. i cant purchase a new genuine ds v1 charger anymore so i just get this cable to do the job (i dont like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYounkezzy on 11/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very good pruduct! It charges my psp and ds at the same time and you can chargers stuff from a ps3 usb port! Very affordable! The cord is very long too! Will shop from DealExtreme again! Cons:No Cons at all! Had no problems at all! Worth buying for the price!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoflako on 09/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelente producto, totalmente recomendado para aquellos personas Tech, que anda con el ipod/iphone, la psp, la ds y otros gadgets en la mochila. puedes cargarlos todos al mismo tiempo sin complicaciones. La carga no es tan rapida como con los cables originale... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeralPup on 04/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's wonderfully cheap for what it does. If you've lost a charger for something, this is great to have, as the other ports are great spares to have around! I can charge all of my stuff at the same time! Cons:The cord does seem a bit...flimsy, but nothing to worry about if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFilipecolombo on 10/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very portable; - Very practical; - Work almost with all types of Ipod - Very Cheap. Cons:- Could work with the iPod Shuffle 2 ; - It doesn´t works with cellphone; - The material could be better; - I can´t carry 2 products at same time; OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRio93 on 09/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- This product charges most things you could think of all at once. - Haven't found anything that I can't use it with yet. -Well thought out in the wire design. Cons:- Other than the fact it cannot be used as a sync cable, nothing! This product is fantastic for charging an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydandandademon on 07/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:WHoa DUDE,great idea -charges nintendo dual screen lite -charges my ipod touch -charges my nintendo dual screen -phat/gamboy advance sp -charges my playstation portable slim -ALL AT THE SAME TIME -works well with usb to car adaptor -works well with car to a/c ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnnihilate on 05/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I received my Universal USB Power Charging Cable about a week ago, and its pretty convenient. I can now charge most of my devices in one place, and don't have to carry around a ton of chargers when traveling. The charger supports my iPod, DS Phat, DS Lite, PSP... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections