DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Rechargeable Digital USB Photo Frame Keychain (107-Picture Memory Storage)
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBocha10cf on 03/17/2013

Muy interesante compra, un precio muy accesible, buena calidad de las teclas y del lcd, las fotos se ven bien y bastante nitidas, buena duracion de la bateria, ademas tiene varias funciones para su uso y aprovechamiento de las mismas. No tengo contras, por el precio y las funciones que trae esta perfecto es muy bueno las funciones que trae, el apagado ... Read more

retrato dig digital digital
    0 0
  • posted byLeonardoFujita on 01/27/2013

A great gift. Can you take up to 140 photos on your keychain. It features transition effects between pictures and many other settings such as date and time, auto-off, transition time between images. A nice device to have or gift-giving. The screen quality could be better. There are detailed instructions on how to put the photos on the memory photoframe.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySentencedtolive on 03/02/2012

- The design is functional and nice. - It charges over USB port (no need for an extra charger). - The picture resolution is optimal. - There's no need for extra software installation. - It isn't very sturdy, I don't know how long it will last if you use it as a keychain, in contact with keys, coins, etc. - The connection with the PC is made with a little,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byktemanuel on 08/18/2011

great price, great product to give, good resolution of the images the screen is good for the product type and price of the same The only bad product for me is that the buttons seem hard, but good for the price you have is more than good the software that came with the product is more than good and easy to use, much easier to use.anyone with little knowledge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGMenezes on 02/14/2011

- Nice price - Nice as a gift - works great - The pic is small, but good quality - A bit bad quality It comes with a own software to convert and shrink images to it, you can cut the image as you want using it, its useful and easy, it helps a lot if you want just some part of the pic in it, and you don't need to use any other program to cut. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejo on 11/29/2010

OK I usually love to buy DX products that are impulse items because usually you may take a chance but there is minimal risk due to the lower price. In this case it just did not work out. The idea is good, load up your pictures of the kids/vacation/fish you caught/whatever and have them handy on your Key chain to show and bore everyone you meet.It looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluislazaro on 10/31/2010

Works good. I does what the descriptios says but what I comment in Cons. I bought this model because was written in the description it has Spanish as a language, but it only has English and Chinese. On the other hand, don´t have any manual for the software included. I think its a good object to sell in my country, because of the price and the novelty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvipseixas on 03/02/2010

- Cheap - Very light - Has a good lit screen - A little bigger than I expected - Do *not* work under Linux: it is recognized as a read-only drive, you have to run the proprietary Win program that comes inside to upload pictures - The software converts the pictures to a low quality compression with a lot of artifacts (but I can live with it...) It is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycureca on 09/10/2009

Pelo preço, mto bom, especialmente pra dar um presente diferente pra alguém. Outra coisa é que apesar de constar 107 fotos na descrição do produto, no meu couberam 138. Por enquanto não vi nada de ruim não! Mas ele aparenta ser um pouco fraco e por ser um chaveiro que normalmente cai, bate e assim por diante, n&#22... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJavier25 on 08/16/2009

Muy facil de usar, ni bien se conecta a la computadora se abre el programa que te permite cargar las fotos. Te permite selccionar que parte de la foto queres pasar al llavero (porque debe ser una imagen cuadrada) Desde el menú del llavero se puede configurar el tiempo de brillo, el tiempo de transicion entre fotos entre otras cosas. Supongo que ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections