DX » Community » Reviews » 1.5" LCD Rechargeable Digital USB Photo Frame Keychain (107-Picture Memory Storage)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBocha10cf on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Muy interesante compra, un precio muy accesible, buena calidad de las teclas y del lcd, las fotos se ven bien y bastante nitidas, buena duracion de la bateria, ademas tiene varias funciones para su uso y aprovechamiento de las mismas.Cons:No tengo contras, por... Read more

retrato dig digital digital
    0 0
  • posted byLeonardoFujita on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A great gift. Can you take up to 140 photos on your keychain. It features transition effects between pictures and many other settings such as date and time, auto-off, transition time between images. A nice device to have or gift-giving.Cons:The screen quality could be be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySentencedtolive on 03/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- The design is functional and nice. - It charges over USB port (no need for an extra charger). - The picture resolution is optimal. - There's no need for extra software installation.Cons:- It isn't very sturdy, I don't know how long it will last if you use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byktemanuel on 08/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:great price, great product to give, good resolution of the images the screen is good for the product type and price of the same Cons:The only bad product for me is that the buttons seem hard, but good for the price you have is more than good OtherThoughts:the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGMenezes on 02/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Nice price - Nice as a gift - works great - The pic is small, but good quality Cons:- A bit bad quality OtherThoughts:It comes with a own software to convert and shrink images to it, you can cut the image as you want using it, its useful and easy, it helps a lot if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejo on 11/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:OK I usually love to buy DX products that are impulse items because usually you may take a chance but there is minimal risk due to the lower price. In this case it just did not work out. The idea is good, load up your pictures of the kids/vacation/fish you caught/whateve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluislazaro on 10/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works good. I does what the descriptios says but what I comment in Cons. Cons:I bought this model because was written in the description it has Spanish as a language, but it only has English and Chinese. On the other hand, don´t have any manual for the software includ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvipseixas on 03/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cheap - Very light - Has a good lit screen Cons:- A little bigger than I expected - Do *not* work under Linux: it is recognized as a read-only drive, you have to run the proprietary Win program that comes inside to upload pictures - The software converts the pictures to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViliNeto on 07/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:PT-BR -> Bom, o que podemos falar do produto é que ele corresponde a descrição, contendo o chaveiro (recarregável), manual de instruções e 1 plug usb. Funciona perfeitamente! Ótimo presente! Recomendo a todos Cons:Não... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFlashy7 on 07/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small, lightweight, quite well built, it works. Cons:Can not be "hacked" unfortunately, it would be fun to use it as a secondary, info screen for a Linux server. OtherThoughts:It switches on with the menu button into picture slideshow mode - it would... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections