DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable Styluses for DSi/NDSi (2-Stylus)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyjimenez on 09/19/2011

Great stylus'. Fit into my DSi snuggly and comfortably. THese stylus' are able to expand and then retract just as they are supposed to. The price is also very low for a product of its kind. Another pro is that this pack comes with two, so if you lose one you still have another. No cons! These stylus'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoxie on 07/15/2011

* Cheap * Strong * Larger (better ergonomics) * Fits (almost) perfectly in the original DSi slot * Amazing finish, It's not some cheap coating None found yet but I can imagine that after a long time the bonding agent in the middle where it holds both parts in place will let go. But for this price that ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJudithJ on 06/20/2011

-It's very durable. The quality is absolutly fantastic -Reaches up to almost twice the size when fully extended, making it easier and more comfortable to hold. -Very good price -Won't fall out easily, even when the top notch breaks It fits really tight, but to be honest, that's more of a pro than a con.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywyrfex on 01/05/2011

-cheap - great quality - doesn't fall out of your dsi easily - tight fit may damage the stylus holder - needs extra pushing to not not stick out of your dsi (it will only stick out about 1mm though - does not fit inside a dsl (not that big a con) - most likelly does not survive being chewed upon but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadowfoxXXX on 10/14/2010

Pretty sturdy. Looks great. Clips in well, doesn't fall out easily. Much longer than normal stylus when extended, much easier to hold and control. Plus everyone will think you're awesome when you whip it out. None thus far. Best stylus I've ever used by far. These things are awesome and so cheap. Buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadmanic on 02/10/2010

Real good stylus u have to buy it for ur dsi if you use it u never want to use the original one again cause it´s so much more comfortable using this one. I use it for my touchscreen phone to and it works, too. Nothing really except the one i used alot the upper part is kinda unsteady, but not at all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycbsteve on 11/16/2009

This stylus is a nice replacement for the standard DS stylus. It provides a longer instrument to write with and is somewhat attractive. It DOSE NOT fit in the ds lite properly. I know it is for the DSi but the review below mentions that it will work for the ds lite and tho it may function as a stylus ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byG1gaWhat on 10/17/2009

Very sleek and stylish. Love the fact that it retracts. Made out of a very sturdy metal. Even though it telescopes, it DOES NOT WIGGLE! The tip on these are staying pointy even after rigorous use, unlike the original stylus I had. Doesn't fit into my DS Lite very well. The back end of the stylus sticks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantonio61 on 08/29/2009

Best build quality stylus I ever had. Fit perfectly on my DSi. Smooth tip. Professional metal looking. When closed, fits perfectly, when opened, twice the length a normal DS stylus has!! Seriously, no cons. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy. 500 chars thingy. 500 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarriosexy on 08/26/2009

metal body and black plastic the rest of it. it's lightweight and elegant for your nds or a gps. retractable is a good proerty because sometimes you need to hold it like a pencil and with the standard size it's difficult. I don't hacve any con to say. ............................................. You ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections