DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Bicycle Swivel Mount for Flashlights and Lasers (1.7~3.0cm Flexible Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
good handy light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHerix on 03/26/2015

Pros: for the price the rubber and plastic are decent it holds my flaslight very good,it is universally so that I can use more types of flashlights it will work fine on any handle bar the swivel option is great very useful for mounting a light on your forks as you can adjust the angle. Cons: Use... Read more

Impression:good,light,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byflex25 on 12/22/2014

Pros: definitely the price, very lightm easy to use and set-up Cons: not perfectly fiiting with UltraFire SH98

Impression:good,light,handy;

0 0 0

• posted bymichael.su on 12/05/2013

the swivel option is great. this mount works great on my XC bike helmet to mount a flashlight. It's light and has a very low profile. It should work Well on the bars as well but I haven't used it there. The price is unbeatable. one of my rubber straps broke but an o-ring from an auto parts store... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadsnake85 on 11/07/2013

- fits almost everything - it is durable - even with lights with 2 batteries it is no problem to keep them straight - the price is great - none i can think of I have this for a year now. I just bought second one to have for a second light. The first one shows no signs of wearing and keeps my If i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCigaras on 09/26/2013

It is really easy to operate, very light and compact, fast mounting on and off, flashlight holding pretty good, did not fall off on the off road, and it looks nice. Resin is not the best quality, it works great for casual bike riding on the road or in the city, but for mountain biking the grip on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadsnake85 on 04/24/2013

+ fits absolutely every flashlight that i have and that is alot (still look at the specs if you have larger lights) + looks very sturdy + very cheap + fits every handlebar size there is absolutely nothing to say here The price is awesome! The rubber is very sturdy and when the flashlight is to it... Read more

the mount itself flashlight mounted Universal bicycle mount

0 0 0

• posted byeonderde on 01/08/2013

simple, lightweight, flexible, fits almost any bike. was shipped promptly easy to cary in any pocket not easy to close the bottom rubber part, so not very easy to attach can easily be romved (stolen) so you have to attac/detach it every time you use it well worth the price appropriate for almost... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byForbix on 12/19/2012

1)This product is made of high quality materials;2)elastic material allows the product to different diameters of mounting points;3)this product is very well designed and made by fastening elements to adjust the thickness of objects4)very strong fixation object thanks to the flexibility and lock I... Read more

compact compact

0 0 0

• posted byVet on 11/14/2011

# Excellent value. # Very light weight. # Easy to use. Suitable only for light lamps and other devices. The weak attachment of rotating the halves together. Weak bands. Normally holds only in the extreme positions of gum. If you do not want to permanently correct the position of the lamp should a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybikenerd on 11/05/2011

-Easy to use -swivel allows aiming of flashlight -versatile mount -Swivel might be a little flimsy -Plastic tab that the rubber latches onto is small: might break away, and not long enough to grab the rubber well -when holder and light are aimed in the same direction, the rubbers interfere with a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere