Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPinopork on 05/31/2014

Cable is a little short but thick, the plastic enclosure and cover are thight and keep closed the fuse compartment. Plastic seems rugged and resistant to water and dust. Cable it's a bit short but you can used it with no problem. You can use different ampere value fuse but they have to be of the big ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymessersDX on 05/06/2013

Very cheap Comes with fuse Nice thick cable More or less watertight Good quality The fuse connections are not straight, so it takes a little pressure and wiggling to get the fuse in, but not so much to destroy the socket or fuse. Very nice product, hopefully the manufacturer realises that being able ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjott257 on 01/02/2013

Good product, comes with a protective cover and water already comes with the fuse, I'm using with sound and video equipment in the car. Bom produto, vem com uma capa de proteção contra agua e ja vem com o fusivel, estou usando com equipamentos de som e video no carro. So far not found a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylogic99 on 10/03/2010

It's very useful when mounting an amplifier or other accessories (such as a fridge) in your car, I feel better if my accessories are protected. It think it's waterproof, but I haven't try if it allows water to enter. It could be cheaper, but I can't find it cheaper in Italian stores. The build quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byosc85 on 08/10/2010

- is what it is. - come with the 20A fuse. - can protect the fuse from the water, if you use it inside the hood. - A bit expensive the price. - maybe a bit thin the cable, but till now works. - The packaging is not very good, it comes in a plastic bag. - work well and its a decent socket to protect a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections