DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft 2.4GHz Wireless Game Controller for Xbox 360 (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnosie on 06/09/2014

2nd XBOX Wireless controller I bought from DX, the first one worked perfect but also came with a USB receiver. This was to be a second on. It connected to the receiver smoothly without any problems but unfortunately the RT and LT buttons don't work. I hope I can replace it soon. The RT and LT buttons don't work. I hope I can replace it soon. That's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarko1000Marko on 04/17/2014

Very good build quality which is of course to be expected from a genuine product, however the price is significantly lower than if you were to buy it in a store. Even though the listing classifies this item as a refurbished, the controller I have received shows no signs of wear what so ever. The buttons feel sturdy, the plastic is white and fresh, nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuerk on 11/07/2013

Everything allright thank you very much ! The quality is good also the price. I have very much fun while using it. I am sure that I will buy again from this site because everything is allright and I am really satisfied No Cons Good quality Super choice I recommend everybody to buy this controller if you need one for your xbox 360 you will be excited ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfnpereira on 09/16/2013

Good product!!! The price is half than I found in stores in Brazil! All buttons works fine! I don't know what is the maximum distance between the console and this game controller, but until now, works with the same distance as my original. I am using it to play, in substitute to my original game controller! None, if you know that it is refurbished..... Read more

2 1
  • posted bygamesmame on 05/27/2013

Works like the original pad, just remember to connect it properly with the wireless connecting button on the console. I use in PC!! use the original driver from microsoft wireless controller xbox360. works perfect! The most protruding edges (triggers, shoulder buttons and handles) had some light green colouring, and, YES probably from the green plastic ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDedalomanya on 05/23/2013

The controller is in perfect condition, looks like a new driver because for more than what you are look no detail that was used. The buttons all work perfectly and the shipping time was normal system. I do not find anything against it, really looks new The relationship between price and quality is excellent, in the market is this same controller for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlady0812 on 05/16/2013

Well maintained, good workmanship and operation. The keys are all running with smooth and precise movements. No signs of wear and their general functioning is a new product. Nothing to complain about. As already said, the general condition and operation are very good. I received the product in perfect condition. I live in Brazil, in Brasília, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffersoncpf on 04/12/2013

It really looks like a genuine one. I think they have only changed the "shell". All the functions are working perfectally. You can notice the parts that have been changed. The D-PAD the analogs and specially the Triggers that comes is weaker than the original ones. For the price its been offered. It's a big deal! It comes in an economical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelcobain on 02/18/2013

Works as expected and it is cheap! Works with some rechargeable batteries I bought before. Not a single scratch. Worked out of the box. Very appealing price. Not really a con, but there are some visual differences from my original controller. No box or instruction manuals provided. The only difference I noticed from the "original" is that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirsadm on 01/03/2013

I got contolere in Bosnia after 14 works dey. and this is my well yob. - Works perfectly every way - Price is very good (here em Brazil, a brand new costs 3 times more) - Works like a charm with a original play´n charge kit i have Unlike the joystick that came with the console, this is not connected to the same distance (more than 6 meters I could ... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections