DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Microsoft 2.4GHz Wireless Game Controller for Xbox 360 (Refurbished)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnosie on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:2nd XBOX Wireless controller I bought from DX, the first one worked perfect but also came with a USB receiver. This was to be a second on. It connected to the receiver smoothly without any problems but unfortunately the RT and LT buttons don't work. I hope I c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarko1000Marko on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build quality which is of course to be expected from a genuine product, however the price is significantly lower than if you were to buy it in a store. Even though the listing classifies this item as a refurbished, the controller I have received show... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytuerk on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything allright thank you very much ! The quality is good also the price. I have very much fun while using it. I am sure that I will buy again from this site because everything is allright and I am really satisfied Cons:No Cons OtherThoughts:Good quality Bottomline:Su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfnpereira on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product!!! The price is half than I found in stores in Brazil! All buttons works fine! I don't know what is the maximum distance between the console and this game controller, but until now, works with the same distance as my original. I am using it to play, in subs... Read more

2 1
  • posted bygamesmame on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like the original pad, just remember to connect it properly with the wireless connecting button on the console. I use in PC!! use the original driver from microsoft wireless controller xbox360. works perfect! Cons:The most protruding edges (triggers, sho... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDedalomanya on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The controller is in perfect condition, looks like a new driver because for more than what you are look no detail that was used. The buttons all work perfectly and the shipping time was normal system. Cons:I do not find anything against it, really looks new Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlady0812 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well maintained, good workmanship and operation. The keys are all running with smooth and precise movements. No signs of wear and their general functioning is a new product. Cons:Nothing to complain about. As already said, the general condition and operation are very go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffersoncpf on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It really looks like a genuine one. I think they have only changed the "shell". All the functions are working perfectally. Cons:You can notice the parts that have been changed. The D-PAD the analogs and specially the Triggers that comes is weaker than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelcobain on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as expected and it is cheap! Works with some rechargeable batteries I bought before. Not a single scratch. Worked out of the box. Very appealing price. Cons:Not really a con, but there are some visual differences from my original controller. No box or in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirsadm on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got contolere in Bosnia after 14 works dey. and this is my well yob. - Works perfectly every way - Price is very good (here em Brazil, a brand new costs 3 times more) - Works like a charm with a original play´n charge kit i have Cons:Unlike the joystick that came... Read more

1 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections