-Cheap -works fine under moderate use -recognized my laptop charger and several cell phone chargers as well it burned when I charged my toshiba 18.4" laptop, it overheated and stopped working. I was drawing more than 180w, but the inverter did not protected itself, it just burned, I smelled burned electronics and touched it, it was extremelly hot, so ... Read more
Very cheap, small sized. European power plug can be plugged directly to device. Does not have ventilator, thus it does not generate additional noise. The power cord seems to be very cheap plastic-covered wire, I'm considering of changing it to better quality wire. There is no ventilator, thus if the device is operated with full load, it may heat. Did ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.